Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Careful of the rapids!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Approved Characters : Destur

Careful of the rapids! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Careful of the rapids! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:02 am

{Destur, grey wolf - skill: stealth and movement/tactics}

Destur watched this part of the fight with interest, when Dialga bit Ayame and crawled away, he took a few swift strides over to the dog and knocked Dialga over, growling a warning to stay down and not move.
Back to top Go down
Frostfang

Frostfang

Approved Characters : Ayame, Twister, Cameron, Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Careful of the rapids! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:56 pm

Ayame

Aya limped over to Destuer and Dialga. "You!" She breathed at the dog. She stood there, glaring, her paw hurting her badly. She sent a prayer up to the sky. She looked up and smelled the air. There was a scent there, familiar and taunting, but the memory was just out of her reach.

Twister

Twist looked out over the fracas. He saw the dark form of the female from his past.
Aya had not changed one bit. He padded down the slope towards her.
Back to top Go down
http://childrenofthewild.omgforum.net
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Careful of the rapids! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:39 am

{{lol whos still in this fight? ive lost track haha}}
Back to top Go down
Frostfang

Frostfang

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Careful of the rapids! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:53 am

{{My Twister and Ayame, Aurora's Dialga (she hasn't mentioned her wolf), and Husky's Joey apperently left}}

{{We need more active members.}}

Ayame

Aya looked back on Twister. She lowered her head to Dialga. "I will be back." She whispered menacingly. Then she limped to the waiting white wolf.

Twister

Ayame was limping towards Twister. He looked down at her. He began walking to meet her half-way, then thought better of it and began running towards Dialga and Destuer. "Greetings." He said to Desteur. "I'm Twister. Would you mind explaining to me how this fight began?"
Back to top Go down
AuroraWildWolf

AuroraWildWolf

Approved Characters : Aurora Borealis, Dialga, Gaia, Blood
Location : In my bloody wolf den, eating your flesh and listening to music...

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Careful of the rapids! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:03 am

Dialga

Dialga growled and pushed them away from her "Just because I'm a dog, doesn't mean any chance for you all to beat me!" she snarled.

Aurora

Aurora left the poor he-dog beaten from her, laying there helplessly. She walked over to the others, ignoring Dialga, but still teeth bared, standing a bit in front of the she-dog.
Back to top Go down
http://bluefirebloodspack.wetpaint.com
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Careful of the rapids! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:54 am

Frostfang wrote:
and Husky's Joey apperently left

(OOC: Didn't leave. I've just been a bit inactive, sorry about that ^^)

(Joey - dog - Siberian Husky)

Joey laid there, half unconscious on the ground. He was covered in his own blood, and was in great pain. He watched the wolves, circling Dialga. He hoped that she would get a chance to escape, so she wouldn't end up like him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/
Frostfang

Frostfang

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Careful of the rapids! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:47 am

{{Okay, then!}}

Twister

Twister turned away from the she-dog, and the other wolves. He trotted towards the he-dog laying on the ground. "Get up." he growled. "I may have no love for dogs, but I hate to see any animal look so pathetic. I know you can, so try and get up!" He sat and waited.

Ayame

Aya ran towards Dialga and the others. She saw Twist go towards the defeated dog. Good. He'll finish him off. Then she saw him sit. She shook her furry head, then went towards The other wolves. She snarled at Dialga. She was tired, and she was sure the others could smell it.
Back to top Go down
AuroraWildWolf

AuroraWildWolf

Approved Characters : Aurora Borealis, Dialga, Gaia, Blood
Location : In my bloody wolf den, eating your flesh and listening to music...

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Careful of the rapids! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:57 am

Frostfang wrote:
{{Okay, then!}}

Twister

Twister turned away from the she-dog, and the other wolves. He trotted towards the he-dog laying on the ground. "Get up." he growled. "I may have no love for dogs, but I hate to see any animal look so pathetic. I know you can, so try and get up!" He sat and waited.

Aurora walked up to them and looked down at Joey "Just get up and fight!" she growled at him.

(( Dialga, female siberian husky ))

Dialga ignored the wolves and went over to Joey, she helped him up, letting him lean on her side as she held him.
Back to top Go down
http://bluefirebloodspack.wetpaint.com
Frostfang

Frostfang

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Careful of the rapids! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:05 pm

Twister

He saw Aurora walk up. "Just get up and fight!" she growled. Twist nodded in aggreement. "If you just stand up and stop looking so pitiful, mutt or not, I might would have a spot of mercy. But you mutts are so pitiful."
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Careful of the rapids! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:08 pm

(Joey - dog - Siberian Husky)

Joey slowly shook his head, he then took a deep breath "Thanks" he mumbled, smiling to Dialga. His body was shaking, he also had a hard time focusing. He felt like he could collapse again at any moment, surely he wouldn't survive another attack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/
Frostfang

Frostfang

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Careful of the rapids! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:13 pm

Twister

"See there. Now you can walk off the moment you get your bearings. At least, I won't attack you. Aya, may have a different opinion..." he whispered in the dog's ear.
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Careful of the rapids! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:44 pm

{Destur, grey wolf - skill: stealth and movement/tactics}

Destur was close enough to hear what Twister said to the dog, and tilted his head for a moment, before giving a near-invisible nod to Twister in a way that only he would see.
Back to top Go down
Frostfang

Frostfang

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Careful of the rapids! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:02 pm

Twister

Twister acknowledged Destuer's nod. He backed away to allow the dog passage.

Ayame
Aya walked up to Twister's side. Even though it almost physically pained her, she said "No. I shall not attack. You may pass as long as you pass quietly."

{{OOC: From now on, Twister will be in Blue and Ayame will be in this color. Is this okay?}}
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Careful of the rapids! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:02 am

Frostfang wrote:
{{OOC: From now on, Twister will be in Blue and Ayame will be in this color. Is this okay?}}

{{Blue should be OK... just dont use darkblue and keep the font size normal and not bold Smile }}

{{oh and, its Destur, not Destuer Laughing Very Happy }}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Careful of the rapids!   Careful of the rapids! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Careful of the rapids!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canine Wars :: Archives (2010) :: Roleplay :: Outlands and contained areas-
Jump to: