Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

the search for crystals

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the search for crystals Empty
PostSubject: the search for crystals   the search for crystals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:55 pm

(knight, wolf)
i've herd some dogs talking about some crystals over here in this cave. I wonder if i can find them; he thought to himself. the crystals are probally in the water. he stared to hop around on the rocks going deep into the cave.......

Last edited by wolves4evr on Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: the search for crystals   the search for crystals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:11 pm

Zuuvio splashed in the cool water. He didn't even know exactly why he was in here. Suddenly, he scented wolf. His mouth curled into a snarl at the thought of a wolf being near him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the search for crystals   the search for crystals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:13 pm

soon he came to a huge rock and jumped on it. "i'll rest here. but im not going to sleep." he said

Last edited by wolves4evr on Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: the search for crystals   the search for crystals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:18 pm

Then, he saw the wolf, black, long fangs...A quiet growl started to rumble in his throat.

(I just want to give you a tip for when you roleplay. It would be helpful if you write your posts in third-person, instead of first-person. Most people do post in third-person and when people post in first-person, it's a little confusing. Thank you!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the search for crystals   the search for crystals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:24 pm

(fixed.and he don't have his saber teeth on on yet.)

he smells somthing. "dog" he says to him self in a half growling voice.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: the search for crystals   the search for crystals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:27 pm

(Okay, thanks. I know you don't have saber fangs, but they would probably be a little long if they could grow into saber fangs.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the search for crystals   the search for crystals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:37 pm

River wrote:
(Okay, thanks. I know you don't have saber fangs, but they would probably be a little long if they could grow into saber fangs.)
(his teeth are a bit bigger than normal but pretty much normal)

knight hops off the rock and into the water.he swims deeper and deeper into the cave and comes to a small island. he climbs out of the water and on to the island.....
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: the search for crystals   the search for crystals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:41 pm

"Well, Wolf?" he growled. Zuuvio had followed this strange wolf to a island. Now, he was ready for a fight...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the search for crystals   the search for crystals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:44 pm

knight backs up into a corner and puts his tail betwen his legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the search for crystals   the search for crystals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:49 pm

( i have to go so don't do anything)
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: the search for crystals   the search for crystals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:50 pm

Zuu licked his lips. A dog afraid of him? This was going to be fun...

(The videos are: Ministry of Silly Walks - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqhlQfXUk7w&feature=related
and Silly Job Interview - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP0sqRMzkwo
Silly Olimpiad - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16iNk1hLJt4&feature=related)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the search for crystals   the search for crystals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:26 pm

secretly knight was planing to atack but pretined to be scared to get the dog closer.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: the search for crystals   the search for crystals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:29 pm

Zuuvio walked a little forward, ready to attack at the slightest movement from the wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the search for crystals   the search for crystals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:33 pm

suddentlly his eyes turn redand his saber teeth growand he bites the dog on it's neak
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: the search for crystals   the search for crystals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:40 pm

"Yiep!" Zuu yipped as huge fangs pierced his neck. He tried franticly to shake it off, but the teeth were too long. Flipping over, he tried to scratch it's softer stomach and bite it in return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the search for crystals   the search for crystals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:41 pm

he bites down harder
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: the search for crystals   the search for crystals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:44 pm

Blood from his wound covered half of his face. Zuu tasted no blood but his own. Even though it started to tear more of his flesh, he tried again to shake it, this time harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the search for crystals   the search for crystals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:45 pm

he feels blod and bites HARDER
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: the search for crystals   the search for crystals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:50 pm

Now he felt more panicked than he ever did in his life. Finally, he found a place to bite. It was like a knot of canine, only one had huge fangs and the other was near death...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the search for crystals   the search for crystals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:56 pm

knight kills the dog but keeps biting to make shure it's dead
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: the search for crystals   the search for crystals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:00 pm

Just before Zuu dies, he growls,"I...will kill you..when I...return...", And just like that, he was dead, and his body went limp...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the search for crystals   the search for crystals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:03 pm

" i killed my first dog!!" he says. "whats that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the search for crystals   the search for crystals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:10 pm

"oh, my, god, it's the crystals!!!!" he shouts. Knight picks them up in his mouth and carys them to the Free Forest(i'll get a pick of the crystals soon)
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: the search for crystals   the search for crystals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:11 pm

Zuu's body went cold in the water. His fur swirled with the slow current in the water. Red water floated around him. Slowly, his body started to disappear to the Myistical Cave...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the search for crystals   the search for crystals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the search for crystals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canine Wars :: Archives (2010) :: Roleplay :: Outlands and contained areas-
Jump to: