Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

The Stare That Started it All

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Stare That Started it All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stare That Started it All   The Stare That Started it All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:13 pm

Chaos thought of her previous life. All the trouble she caused, the hatred she endured. It was all finished with Ulfang.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: The Stare That Started it All   The Stare That Started it All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:18 pm

Ulfang seemed to think the same thing. All of the grief he had was washed away by Chaos' appearance at the Beautiful Waterfall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Stare That Started it All   The Stare That Started it All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:24 pm

Chaos then thought of the way she acted when she first met her new mate. The unblinking red eyes she shot into him must've scared him. But, that was past them.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: The Stare That Started it All   The Stare That Started it All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:33 pm

"Hey, Chaos," he said quietly do you want to go to the beach tomorrow?"

(I drew this a few days ago: https://2img.net/h/i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa247/Heruutan/My%20Art/Canine%20Wars/Dayatthebeach.png)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Stare That Started it All   The Stare That Started it All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:35 pm

(8D -glomps River- ILU)

Chaos looked up from her resting. "I'd love to," she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: The Stare That Started it All   The Stare That Started it All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:40 pm

Ulfang smiled. "Okay, would you rather go today or tomorrow? There is still a bit of sunlight left today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Stare That Started it All   The Stare That Started it All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:42 pm

"Why don't we rest, and go tomorrow?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: The Stare That Started it All   The Stare That Started it All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:47 pm

"Okay, I was thinking the same thing, I just wanted to ask you for your opinion." he said, chuckling. He was exited to spend some time with Chaos at the beach tomorrow.

(I need to go pretty soon, in about 10-15 minutes.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Stare That Started it All   The Stare That Started it All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:52 pm

(D8 Okay)

Chaos chuckled, too, and began to rest. She dreamed of the day--the Quartz, sitting with her new mate. It seemed so perfect. Before she knew it, sunlight was warming the den bedding.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: The Stare That Started it All   The Stare That Started it All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:02 pm

Ulfang curled up with her, the happiest he ever remembered himself being. Later, he was awoken by light shining through the entrance in the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Stare That Started it All   The Stare That Started it All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:05 pm

Chaos blinked into the sunlight, and looked at Ulfang, his black pelt shining in the light. "Ready?" she asked, hoping he knew what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: The Stare That Started it All   The Stare That Started it All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:10 pm

Ulfang smiled. "Yeah."

(Okay now I need to go... I hate homework...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Stare That Started it All   The Stare That Started it All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:16 pm

Chaos nodded, and got up to walk out the den.

(D8 -huggles- Bye!)
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: The Stare That Started it All   The Stare That Started it All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:40 pm

Ulfang grinned and fallowed her the the Tropical Beach.

(I'll make a new topic there called: Day at the Beach)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stare That Started it All   The Stare That Started it All - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stare That Started it All
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canine Wars :: Archives (2010) :: Dens :: Pure Chaos and Ulfang's Den-
Jump to: