Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

A secretive love

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

A secretive love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:38 pm

Okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:37 am

"uhhhh, since when did our den become a love bucket? maybie Tash and I would like some privacy? hello!"
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:41 am

"Okay, we will leave, sorry." Zuuvio said, stalking off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:44 am

'it ok, i just didnt expect so many people! thats all! lol"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:39 pm

Tash licked Epona's cheek now that everyone was gone. He loved her so much...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:42 pm

Epona was happy that she was alone with her mate. (the next epasode for WQ is out!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:51 pm

(I know! I love the water!)

Tash looked at Epona, blue eyes glittering. Love always found a way...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:56 pm

'so what pups do you want?' epona asked as the two went in the den. (i gtg now. bTW Tash, you have competishtion, i have a mate in WQ! dun dun duuuuuuuun)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:03 pm

"Huh?" Tash asked, cocking his head at his mate.

(Already? 8( Will you be back?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:06 pm

Epona laughed. 'i mean what gender, hao many, etc."

(i dont think i'll be back for a while... i'll get on as soon as i have the chance!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:17 pm

"Well, I guess we just have to wait and see," he said in a romantic voice, scootching closer to his mate.

( Sad )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:03 pm

Epona schooched closer as well and layed her head on her mates back. she closed her eyes and went to sleep.

(Im back!!!! n.n n.n n.n. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:30 pm

Tash made sure not to move and wake Epona.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:27 am

epona woke for a moment and said, "you can move. lol" then went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:28 pm

Tash smiled, and licked his mate's ear. He slowly lay down, and rested his chin on his paws. He sighed. No one had a better life than his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:50 pm

when morning came, epona woke at dawn and moved slowly as not to wake her sleeping mate... she dissapperd into the forest of fog, leaveing a trail of urin (i know, its gross. xD) to lead her back.

suddenly she bummepd into shadow. "oh, hi shadow! hows life at the den?' 'it smooth, for now that is... listen, i need help with makeing natural decors for the den...its the wifes request." "alright. i'll help you." soon Epona had tought shadow how to make garlands, ornament, wreaths, and other such things. in a few minutes, shadow had a whole human sled full of them! "thanks Epona!" 'no prob shadow! see you later! your always welcome here!" shadow ran off to his den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:43 pm

Tash waited for Epona's return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:00 pm

Epona slunk father away from the den, still leaveing a trail. she wanted tash to follow her, but not too fast. she had really no idea what so ever why she was doing this..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:01 pm

Tash trotted towards Epona, careful not to step in her urine. He licked her ear as they moved, and asked, "Where are we going?" in a playful voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:07 pm

Epona jumped when Tash licked her. "oh," she said kindly, " i was going to find my way to my secert hiding places from here. sorry about the urine, but you can never be too careful, espishally when you're

1. heading out of the free forest where your safe

2. you're heading in the forest of fog."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:09 pm

Tash looked around. What was going on with Epona? He sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:16 pm

Epona read Tash's body language and asked, 'whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:17 pm

"You just seemed a little... I don't no... unenthusiastic." He looked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:21 pm

Epona looked at Tash then looked down. she was just, un-even.. she wanted to do something speshal with her mate, something that would make him happy....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:23 pm

Tash almost read his mate's thoughts. He wanted to do something that would make her happy, too. But, what would make her happy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A secretive love   A secretive love - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A secretive love
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next