Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Spirits in the Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Spirits in the Night Empty
PostSubject: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:21 pm

Rust padded through the forest. It was late at night, and, as with many Spirit Wolves, his pelt gave off a very soft glow.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

Approved Characters : Aren

PostSubject: Re: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:22 pm

A black fog appeared not too far away from Rust. It remained there for a moment,and then Lupo Di Raven appeared.
Back to top Go down
http://draconicsky.forum-motion.net/forum.htm
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:25 pm

Rust saw the canine. He sniffed the night breeze. 'Wolf... Spirit Wolf'
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:26 pm

Lupo nodded at Rust. "Greetings. I am Lupo Di Raven,but you can call me Raven Wolf"
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:28 pm

Rust nodded. "I am Rust. I see that we are both spirit wolves."
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:29 pm

"Yes..I wonder why there are so few of us left in the world." Lupo tilted her head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:32 pm

"I guess that because our pelts usually are more valuable to humans and that there just never was too many spirit wolves to begin with."
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:33 pm

"Possibly." Lupo shrugged a bit.

((I might be on later. My mouse is acting up. Don't want it to break on me while trying to RP))
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:37 pm

Rust lowered his head and closed his eyes in memory of his dead ancestors.

((Okay, see you later.))
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:42 pm

Reed was padding through Deep Forest. She was acting young and happy currently, and so was not thinking. *THUMP* "Oww..." Reed had hit a tree. She was not used to life on Earth, and so was used to walking through things. "Dag Nabbit," she muttered under her breath, but then she smelled something-Spirit wolf! She raced through the trees until she came upon Rust and Lupo. "Hey! I'm Reed." She wagged her tail slowly. Some spirit wolves were rather..vicious... and could kill her young form (she had taken on a young adult form) instantly, for some had unimaginable powers. Those were the Dark Spirits. You would stay away from them if you knew what was best for you. She was one of the last of the first spirit wolves. A silent tear tricked down her cheek, but she shook it off. She remembered that slaughtering clearly. She watched more tears come. The Dark Spirits had killed everyone she had loved. Only a few had lived through it, and she was one of them. Only Rust and Lupo could see the age coming back to her younger face. She sighed and straightened up. Better make a good impression, she thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:51 pm

Rust stared for a moment. "Hello, I am Rust, Spirit Wolf."
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:11 pm

((I'm back! Don't know WHAT was wrong with it))

Lupo Di Raven looked at the stranger. Then at the bump on her head. "It couldn't have been pleasent getting that bump. I'm Lupo Di Raven,but call me Raven Wolf."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:11 pm

Nervanda leaped down from the trees above. "I am Nervanda." her pelt gave a bit of a deep purple glow. " Its nice to finaly see more light spirit wolves on this planet. i heard that planet Triskus fell to dark spirit wolves not long ago."
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:13 pm

"Yes. I have heard of this too. Unfortunatly,we are the only spirit wolves alive."
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:15 pm

Rust nodded."I fear that there are only a few more light Spirit Wolves left here. There may be more of us, but only one or two."

(I say this because Husky said there may be others available later)
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:17 pm

"There also may be the dark spirits..hiding in other forms. I have been watching the white winged one,Vervanda,and I have my suspisons." Lupo growled a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:19 pm

"indeed." Nervanda looked bown a bit. "Vervanda's name is simaler to mine, and we are reather alike. do the think we could be eatch others copys?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:20 pm

"She could be related to you,just a Dark Spirit instead of a Light Spirit."
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:23 pm

"True. Who knows... Maybe you two are closer than you think."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:26 pm

nervanda looked like this: Shocked
when she got the thought that she might have been gay once. she shock that thought out of her head. "just so you know, that Epona seems to be gaining strange powers. her hate of Vervanda grows stronger. i fear for her safety.."
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:30 pm

"I noticed Epona had grown wings,but instead of feathers,there were daggers. She used them to tear apart Vervanda,but she respawned. I fear for everyone's safety with THAT going on." Lupo Di Raven shuddered as the sight replayed in her head.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:32 pm

"Not to mention Phantom and Fox. They were involved, too."
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:34 pm

"Ah,yes. Phantom and Fox. Poor little Fox,blinded by that beast Vervanda."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:39 pm

"yes. another part of me is with Fox now. he could use one part of eatch of us. but dont seround him. and be sre the first thing you do, is tell him your name, and tell him your not a dog, or a wolf. As for Epona, i had a strange vistion.... it was where all parts of her, reunited, and she became one of us. a powerful alli. but dont rush her, or tell her any of this. it will coorod that plan and maybie distroy it..."
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:41 pm

"I think that going there will only make matters worse."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirits in the Night   Spirits in the Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirits in the Night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next