Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

A new plan!

Go down 
4 posters

What should we do?
Make a new ambush
A new plan! Vote_lcap0%A new plan! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Battle with the wolves in "Open field" (war!)
A new plan! Vote_lcap33%A new plan! Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
stay here
A new plan! Vote_lcap17%A new plan! Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Battle another place
A new plan! Vote_lcap0%A new plan! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kill or Kidnap the wolves pups (Tash's idea)
A new plan! Vote_lcap33%A new plan! Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other
A new plan! Vote_lcap17%A new plan! Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

A new plan! Empty
PostSubject: A new plan!   A new plan! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:15 am

"ok, we need a new plan!" husky said.

Last edited by Siberian Husky on Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/

A new plan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new plan!   A new plan! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:17 am

Returning home after the ambush, Tash collapsed under a tree, and rested in the shade. He looked around at the beautiful land. "I agree. Perhaps we can move in the dead of night while they hunt, and maybe kill or kidnap their pups?"
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

A new plan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new plan!   A new plan! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:21 am

Husky layed down on the grass "good idea Tash" he said. "i prefer a fair fight though"
Back to top Go down

A new plan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new plan!   A new plan! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:30 am

Tash flopped his tail on the ground. "I gues you're right," he said, toying with a stick on the ground. He yawns, licking the roof of his mouth, discovering it was rather dry. He lay his head on his paws. He kept his needs to himself.
Back to top Go down

A new plan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new plan!   A new plan! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:37 am

(Raven) "uh hello! those wolves are 3times bigger than us! we got to play dirty if we expect to win!"
Back to top Go down

A new plan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new plan!   A new plan! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:40 am

Tash lifted his head up, now just noticing Raven. He yawned again, and said, "You're correct on that, but we need a way to defeat those wolves. War in the Open Fields, maybe?" He eyed Raven just once more, and lay his head down, closing his eyes longingly.
Back to top Go down

A new plan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new plan!   A new plan! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:43 am

"yes....... we could have hidden dogs to throw rocks at them then the rest of us attack the wolves then when the rock throwers run out of rocks they join! maybe we can lure humans there. then they would attack the wolves"
Back to top Go down

A new plan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new plan!   A new plan! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:47 am

"Distraction," Tash said slowly, still trying to blink his eyes back open. He let out a long sigh, and continued with, "Maybe we can just have a few dogs run out in front of them. They'll distract them with a chase through the open fields, and we can take them from behind."
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

A new plan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new plan!   A new plan! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:39 am

"then i could distract them! and when i say distract, i mean kill a couble of wolves Twisted Evil" husky said with a loud voice.
Back to top Go down

A new plan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new plan!   A new plan! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:26 am

Copper lifts up an ear, listening intently. "I think we should fight them on the Open Field!" Barked the ex-guard-dog, sitting up proudly.
Back to top Go down

A new plan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new plan!   A new plan! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:12 pm

"I heard there are a few wolves in the Peaceful Meadow. Anyone up for a surprise attack?" Tash asked, standing up boldly.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

A new plan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new plan!   A new plan! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:22 pm

huskey sees brownie lurking neer by huskeys chases brownie all the way to the peacful meadow a new war begins brownie howls for her fellow wolves
Back to top Go down

A new plan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new plan!   A new plan! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:33 pm

"I am!" Barked Copper, wagging her tail at the thought of ambush.
Back to top Go down

A new plan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new plan!   A new plan! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 12:34 pm

"Alright!" exclaims Tash. "Move out!"
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

A new plan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new plan!   A new plan! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:00 pm

husky came running over to the other dogs. husky turned his head like if somebody were after him. he then said "guys i just spyed the wolves and this is what i found on one of their poll questions" :

1. we take their pups
2. WE KILL HUSKEY
3.WE KILL ALL
Back to top Go down

A new plan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new plan!   A new plan! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:05 pm

"We must do something," Tash said. Even if he didn't have any pups yet, he wouldn't dare let the wolves take any pups. He glanced around as his eyes fell on his comrades. What to do...
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

A new plan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new plan!   A new plan! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:33 pm

husky flicked his ear "wait, there are wolves at Open field right now!" " lets go!" husky began running at the direction "Open field" was in.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

A new plan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new plan!   A new plan! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:16 pm

brownie howls a warning message AMBUSH AMBUSH MOVE MOVE THE DOGS ARE COMING TO THE OPEN FIELD GET OUT OF THERE WADE IN THE LONG RIVER SO IT WILL HIDE YOUR SENT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Approved Characters : Destur

A new plan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new plan!   A new plan! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:39 pm

<Zamot, aka Zam>

Zamot strolls in, and lies down in the shade of a bush.
"what do you want me to do?" he asks Huskey, a fierce gleam in his eyes.

Then after hearing about the war plans, and a short moment of consideration, "we could assainate their leaders, then start on the rest of them... I've heard we have a few people who are good at stealh... I'm not bad myself..." Zam suggests
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

A new plan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new plan!   A new plan! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:44 am

Husky turned around and saw the new warrior "Welcome to the war!" he said.
"we could use you Zam, but we need to think of a plan" he said with a serious voice.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

A new plan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new plan!   A new plan! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:54 am

*sinister orange eyes peering out from shadows* "Look out, fleabags," a feared voice called out. "You are in for a suprise." *eyes blink and disapears*
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Approved Characters : Destur

A new plan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new plan!   A new plan! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:21 pm

<zamot, zam>

"we could assainate their leaders, then start on the rest of them... I've heard we have a few people who are good at stealh... I'm not bad myself..." Zam suggests...

"also, I've heard that the Wolves have a few new men" a breif pause, "There is a wolf called Asban, and another wolf, not sure of his/her name,
{{ooc- its 1 of wolves4ever}} he's/she's full black, and thinks him/herself as 'scary' though thats debatable..."

After finishing his talk, Zam goes to lie down, dissipearing into his surrondings as he does.

{{ooc- out of character}}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new plan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new plan!   A new plan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new plan!
Page 1 of 1