Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Looking for Help

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Looking for Help - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:13 pm

"Okay."
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:17 pm

With Zenia helping, it went quickly. Grace stopped and sat down. "I think it's good enough."

(yay! found the list! brb)
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:22 pm

Phantom padded further into the den. "Yes, nice job."
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:33 pm

( k im back; here's the list:
Borage Leaves: to be chewed and eaten. Increases milk and also canbring down fever.
Burdock Root: Must dig up roots of borage. wash off roots and chew into pulp. Can be applied to rat bites and cures infection.
Catmint/Catnip: best remedy for greencough
Chervil: juice of leaves can be used for infection, and chewing the root helps bellyache.
Cobweb: can be found nearly anywhere; be careful not to take the spider with you! Stops bleeding.
Coltsfoot: chew leaves into a pulp; use to help shortness of breath
Comfrey: roots can be chewed into a poultice to mend broken bones or soothe wounds.
Dock: leaf can be chewed up and applied to soothe scratches.
Dried Oak Leaf: collected in autumn; store in dry places. Stops infections.
Feverfew: leaves can be eaten to cool down body temperature, particularly for canines with fever or chills.
Goldenrod: poultice of it is great for healing wounds.
Honey: Difficult to collect without being stung, but great for soothing infections and throats of canines who've breathed smoke.
Horsetail: leaves can be used to treat infected wounds. usually chewed up and applied as a poultice.
Juniper Berries: berries soothe bellyaches and help canines who are having trouble breathing.
Lavender: cures fever
Marigold: petals or leaves can be chewed into a pulp and and applied as a poultice to wounds. Stops infection.
Mouse Bile: only remedy for curing ticks. dab a little moss soaked in bile and the tick'll fall right off. Wash paws thoroughly in running water afterward.
Poppy Seed: Soothes canines suffering from shock or distress. Not recommended for pregnant canines.
Stinging Nettle: seeds administered to a canine who's swallowed poision. Leaves can be applied to a wound to bring down swelling.
Tansy: Good for curing coughs, but must be eaten in small doses.
Thyme: Herb can be eaten to calm anxiety and frayed nerves.
Watermint: usually chewed into a pulp then fed to a canine suffering bellyache.
Wild Garlic: rolling in a patch of this can stop infection, esp. for dangerous wounds like rat bites.
Yarrow: Leaves can be made into a poultice and applied to wounds or scratches to expel poison. Can make a canine throw up if eaten.
NOTE:
Deathberries: Red berries tcan be fatally poisonous to pups and older canines. NOT A MEDICINE!!! BEWARE!

Last edited by wolves4ever on Sun May 04, 2008 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:34 pm

(I'll make a list of herbs)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:37 pm

thanks.i'm hungry i'll catch some stuff for us.but first i need to go to a stream to wash my paws.snow you should do the same soppose, you licked it got dirt in your throat and started hacking up a storm? she ran off to find some food and wash her paws in a nearby stream.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:44 pm

Phantom thought of what else to say when the two got back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:54 pm

i'm back! i dunno about snowdawg though, he was having trouble with the water said it was icecold or something.[river where are we gonna make this are we gonna open a topic that says HEALING HERE?or ask husky for a forum that says heal your wolf or dog here? and i mean for healing]
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:57 pm

(lol i made the herb list.. sore fingers... XD)

Snow Dawg/ Amazing Grace came pounding back from the stream. "Sorry I'm late!" "I found some watermint," she added proudly.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:02 pm

"Good job, Watermint is a little hard to find."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:13 pm

Yea!you did great!where did you find this?[again will get husky to make a forum for healing the wolf or dog]zenia pads off to see if she can find something.on the way to the river to go swimming she daydreamed.that she was running through the forest and a wolf was dying and there she was healing it.in the middle of this she almost walked off a cliff AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...whats happeningin the middle of this she noticed her riverstone could make her levitate when scared.

zenia woke up by the stream.she noticed it was just a dream.ah i'd better get to the medicine den.woah!!a huge supply of burdock root!!zenia grabbed it quick.and headed off to put her herbs back.on the way to her den something attacked her.she fainted minutes later hoping her riverstone would give her the power.if not her fate layed in snow or phantom

Last edited by crystalwolf on Mon May 05, 2008 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:59 pm

Snow Dawg puffed up her chest. "I found it near the stream. Now I can get some cattail, too!"

(im making a map on photoshop where to find herbs)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:52 pm

ahh!!!!!!! she found the strenghth to get up and looked around ahhhh!!!!viper!!!! must get help.SNOW PHANTOM HELP CAUGHT BY VIPER NEED HELP!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:54 pm

Phantom heard Zenia's cries for help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:15 pm

zenia sensed phantoms arrival ***gasps like 20 times*** if i don't get help soon i'll die and be respawn.i wonder how it feels?zenia fell unconscious
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:15 pm

Phantom saw Zenia fall, apparently unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:26 pm

zenia started to dream and go wonky the viper poisened her would she live?would phantom help her or be too...zenia fell even more unconcious would she live she couldn't breethe luckily her lungs are huge and she can hold her breath for LONG time.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:30 pm

Phantom saw that a snake had bitten Zenia. She lunged and bit the snake. Soon, it was killed. Phantom ran off to get Poppy seeds, as they helped pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:32 pm

zenia's brain was dying she needed something to help her breethe
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:42 pm

She got Coltsfoot, chewed it a little, then gently made Zenia swallow it.

(Coltsfoot helps for shortness of breath.)
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:50 pm

Snow came walking back to the den, cattail in mouth. "Where is everyone?" She deposited the cattail in a ledge, and then followed Phantom's scent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:03 pm

zenia was still unconcious and alive her breath came back she took HUGE breath but didn't wake up.in her dreams she was swirling in a dark mist.where am i?am i being respawn?
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:07 pm

Phantom tried to wake Zenia up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:22 pm

zenia jeked awake hopped up and got in a fighting position.where's the viper!!!i'm ready to fight
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:24 pm

"I killed it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Help   Looking for Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Help
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canine Wars :: Archives (2010) :: Dens :: Phantom's Medicine Den-
Jump to: