Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

party not for one, but for all!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:58 pm

Taiyou darted out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:02 pm

Sparkz smiled and rolled around on his back again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:05 pm

Taiyou laughed happily.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:08 pm

Sparkz quickly got up and laughed as he pounced at Taiyou again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:11 pm

Ferret knocked Sparkz out of the air, causing him to land on his back, and her to land on his belly.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:14 pm

Taiyou braced herself for the pounce, but when it didn't come, she opened her eyes to see a fox on top of him. She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:20 pm

Sparkz laughed. he had so much fun. this was simply one of the best parties in his life.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:23 pm

Taiyou smiled as she watched Sparkz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:32 pm

Ferret remained atop Sparkz. She finally hopped off, and zoomed away a few feet. She wagged her tail playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:34 pm

shadow picked some flowers. as soon as he touched them, there were not to be seen anywhere!when he let go of them, it was as if they had come out of thin air! he layed them out in front of darkmist and they spelled: 'darkmist im sorry im not what you wanted.. i just wanted to make you happy. when you said that you wanted to change your name, i thought that maybie you wanted to change your name and leave...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:10 pm

Ferret was zooming about again, and she saw the flowers being put in place. She tried to stop, but she couldn't, and slipped through the flowers, sending petals all over.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:09 pm

(lol heres a party theme song! )

Dark Mist snapped at Ferret to mind her own buisness. She slowly walked over to Suna and picked her up. It was time to leave. She sighed. The anger was fading, just sadness now. She was annoyed at Shadow. She may as well change her name back to Dark Mist again. She padded slowly to the outlands, behind Zira. She suddenly stopped. Where the petals had been messed up by Ferret. She could make something out!

"Dark.....not...wnted...make..ou..ppy...chng..name..leave" She was confused. She could swear it once said, Dark not wanted to make you happy! Change name leave." She growled. If that was how Shadow wanted to play, fine! But deep inside her, ahe loved him. She raced away through the bracken.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:13 pm

(I take it that you like Lion King? lol)

Suna felt Dark Mist pick her up.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

Approved Characters : Aren

PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:42 am

Vervanda watched from her tree.

((she really likes trees doesn't she?
Back to top Go down
http://draconicsky.forum-motion.net/forum.htm
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:03 am

(lol right now im obsessed with the 2 one lol cuz i never saw it and im trying to get the pieces put together on utube)

Dark Mist raced away from the party, hearing whispers as she passed.

Eight Belles had managed to tease Shasta and still was teasing.

Shadow of Night cheerily was talking about how the wolves were faring to Kinl, who nodded and said, "You must be getting along well with your prey. we have too."

Zira marched and shoved through the partyers, hering a growl from Feather as she pased.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:18 am

Sparkz continued playing with Taiyou.

Husky laid by Zelda's side.

Kaze sat in the shadow of one of the biggest trees.

Cloud laid between two rocks. as he looked up in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:00 pm

zenia walked in late with rocco and viper,let's party!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:24 pm

Ferret began to scratch her ear rapidly again. She stopped too look at Sparkz again, who was playing with Taiyou. Sighing, she scratched some more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:57 am

shadow followed darkmist,hopeing to get a shot at being able to fix all this. he ran by her side, being visable when the moon light shone on him. 'darkmist?" he said. his voise seemed to eaco from everywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:59 pm

zenia longed to do crazy tings!!![i]
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:16 pm

Dark Mist dropped Suka and snarled. "What do you want?!" she demanded, eyeing Suka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:57 am

shadow droped the spell and got inbetween suka and Darkmist, "dont blame it on her! i thought that when you said that you wanted to change your name, that you wanted to change your name and abandon me now that

1. we mated

2. we finally got a pup

and 3. you got a nice dress and a beautiful den. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?" shadow shot off into the night sky, eyes red with anger that his mate was useing him.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:11 pm

Dark Mist called after him, "I am NOT using you! I CHANGED MY NAME TO MISTY SO I WOULDN'T SOUND EVIL! WHATEVER, I'M CHNGING IT TO DARK MIST AGAIN!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:31 pm

"you shouldnt change yourself! you were fine the day we first saw eatch other! and was the old darkmist. the one i loved."
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

Approved Characters : Aren

PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:03 pm

Verv saw them both and flew into the middle of them,flapping her wings. "Break it up,break it up!"
Back to top Go down
http://draconicsky.forum-motion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: party not for one, but for all!   party not for one, but for all! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

party not for one, but for all!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canine Wars :: Archives (2010) :: Roleplay :: Outlands and contained areas-
Jump to: