Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:32 pm

zenia searched for a place to make her den,she looked up she looked down.she looked under her and there was a small tunnel under ground she crawled into it and looked around,it was about 5 feet i=under when she got to the bottom there was a big enclave.almost as big as my house she knew this was her den,she dug smaller passages to make rooms,there was a family room,3 bedrooms for the puppies a dining room and a bedroom for her and nuka!!!!when she climbed out she howled to nuka,telling him to meet her,it was perfect she found some borage for later and hunted a small deer for her and nuka to share.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:13 pm

Nuka came bounding over and said, "It's perfect!" after examining the den. He licked her happily.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:36 pm

zenia licked him back,she said i hunted an elk let's eat it in the dining room zenia crawled down and layed in the room she carried the deer and put it down,she said here you eat the first bite!she told him to follow her scent,it was pretty dark in the tunnel but in the thing you are in when you first get in is about as bright as it is now at 5:36 pm
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:43 pm

Nuka followed her down, smelling not only zenia but a fresh-killed deer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:01 pm

when zenia went down she said NUKA!!WHEN YOU GET DOWN TAKE THE 3rd TUNNEL TO THE LEFT!!!!!
zenia followed the tunnel and climbed down she loved her den,but also nuka.she felt a small tug at her belly,she would have puppys!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:53 am

He squeezed through the 3rd tunnel to the left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:59 am

zenia walked through the dark tunnel and started eating she said NUKA,IV TAKEN BACK WHAT I SAID COME AND EAT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:59 pm

He came out of that tunnel and went into the dining room and ate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:48 am

zenia looked into the sky,she liked nuka.something had...happened phantom had died but...she had nuka,it was weird.should she forget about it and just think it phantom wasn't even born?NO!!!!!!! it was wrong,she shook her head as fast as she could.i..i promised phantom that i would never forget her,and i can't just forget her!she was my best friend,zenia knew she couldn't just forget her! zenia padded back into the den,there was something on her mind,but what?
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm

Nuka with a full stomach, strethed and headed towards the bedroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:15 pm

zenia followed him yawned and went to bed,5 months passed and zenia had trouble walking.she fell and staggered into the newley made nursury[made 1 month ago] she yelled at nuka to get her some borage,he came and she said my pups are coming,lay down next to me. then,it happened,1 came out.in the middle it...started dieing,luckily she had coltsfoot,she took a tiny portion and gave it to the little kit.she nuzzled it,she hoped it would live!
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:59 pm

Nuka licked it fiercly. "It's a girl," he said between licks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:01 pm

she nuzzled the pup,suddenly it-it had troublr breathing.then laphia burst in,she had heard the silent calls of her friend

zenia:LAPHIA!!!!!!
laphia:i must calm it's spirit

laphia layed beside the pup,she evended her breathing with it,her mom had told her[a pup that dies young willn't be reborn,for it's spirit is not whole.]soon laphia and the pup went limp,zenia knew that she would go limp when she was in a spirit but she couldn't recall if the patient went limp too.then laphia and the pup woke up,zenia sniffed the pup and it was fine!slowley laphia dissolved into her goddes shape,a mist shaped like a wolf then the mist wolf climbed to the sky zenia saw her lay on a cloud in her usual wolf form.then her pup spoke she said where am i?zenia replied home,where you belong.then 5 more were born,she named them

Eagle[girl-big paws arongey-blue fur]
Leafsun[boy-fathers pelt,mother's sense for healing]
Goldenwater[girl-fathers tail and front and back paw mothers front and back paw,is intense with healing.]
Shin[boy-orange pelt,blue paws and tail tips likes to eat]
Akia[boy-blue pelt orange paws and rusty tail tip,has spekles of white blue and orange]
Zuke[girl-mini nuka]

then 1 more strange pup it didn't look like any of them,it strangely looked like laphia

zenia:HOW STRANGE!!!!!!
laphia:oh,so i see you met my sister.
zenia:YOUR SISTER?but it's my pup.
laphia:I know,she had,a rough life.when she died my father gave her a different life.she was harrased by my brother till she...killed herself.please take good care of her.will you?please keep her away from hawk,my evil brother.[i will make him after this post,after my homework.]
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:16 am

SNow skidded in, but then she heard the sounds of pups and knew it was fine. She walked out, shaking her head.

Nuka laughed when Shin chewed on his tail tip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:01 pm

sorry i over reacted.it didn't know how to breathe.zenia chased her pups then layed down tired as can be,she let her pooped pups drink her milk,all exept shin who was still nipping nuka's tail tip.but shin got tired and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:18 am

Nuka watched his pups. He couldn't belive he, the mess-up, was a father to 6 healthy pups!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:23 am

zenia slowley licked her pups they were all so cute!
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:59 am

Nuka wagged his tail and fell asleep.

Six months passed, and now Eagle, Leafsun, Goldenwater, Shin, Akia, and Zuka were strong, tumbling pups. Nuka laughed as Akia and Zuka were puncing on Zenia and his tails.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:52 pm

zenia said time for your first hunt!!!!

she showed the pups the way zuke said i wanna stay here with DADDYY!!
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:30 pm

Nuka laughed and lifted up Zuka. He said, "You can have fun hunting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:01 pm

zuke laughed and said ok

let's go to the deep forest said zenia

[countinued deep forest: The first hunt!!!!]

[the first hunt!!!!] [is in the deep forest, i'll make it tommorow]

zenia walked with her pups eagle had the sharpest teeth she thought, she'll be the alpha! i just know it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1