Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:24 pm

epona heared Darkmist cry "dog!!' "how many?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:31 pm

Just then, Phantom came into view, trembling. She tried to force out a reply of 'I mean you no harm...', but she felt as is she was choking on her own words.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:08 am

"Only 1, but it can call reinforcements."
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

Approved Characters : Aren

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:00 am

"I'm on it." Verv folded her wings and dived in front of the dog. When she landed,she spread out her wings in aggresion.
Back to top Go down
http://draconicsky.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:19 am

"wait!" Epona ran over to the dog and ponced on him/her. "who are you? why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:27 am

Phantom yipped as the dark-brown wolf crashed into her. She could feel the wolf's weight pinning her down. No matter how much she shook, the wolf stayed on. "I...I'm Phantom..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:18 am

"what do you want?" Epona asked storongly, but kindly, as to not scare the poor dog more.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:27 am

"I...I mean you no harm... I can't call reinforcements. The only dog I know in Jhyli and she was just shot by a human..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:47 am

"... i see. Verv, take this dog under your command. keep him alive. watch over him and care for him as if your own. but dont let him get away. treat him nicely."
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:00 pm

(Phantom is a female)

'Wha...what is this wolf going to do with me?' Phantom thought. She then saw an opening 'This is my chance... I need to run away...' She got up and tried to run away from these wolves... While running she ran straight into a little Shiba Inu, Fox. "Watch where you're going, Mutt!" The pup growled."Shut up, Brat!" Phantom replied, continuing to run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:09 pm

Epona was to quick for Phantom. she esaly cought up with her and slid her hind legs under her and triped her. Epona then took phantom qentaly by the sruff and wispered "your going to be alright dog.. nothings going to happen to you" she said southingly to Phantom and she gentaly and slowly draged the dog back.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:12 pm

"Then why do you insist on keeping me here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:18 pm

"because i would like some conpany down here and you could always run back to the dog teratory and call for help." Epona had sucsesfuly draged Phantom over to the field and put her down. "are you hungry? i can get you some water if your thirsty."
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:22 pm

"Why?" Phantom demanded, neck fur bristling. This was really starting to scare her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:25 pm

'well, you could say your a prizener of war, and we dont treat our prizeners like dirt. we take care of them. give them what they need, when they need it." epona smiled at phantom reasureingly.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:31 pm

"Well, are you just going to keep me here until the war ends?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:35 pm

"no. why would we do that? we need a companan every now and then, so i just want a friend while everyones doing theyr duty.. and i would like you to promase not to tell any of the dogs about this."
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:38 pm

"Why don't you make a friends with a wolf?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:50 pm

"do you happen anyother wolves that are on break? no. and you came here anyway, and you said it your self that you mean no harm, we might as well give you what you need before we send you on your way."
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:52 pm

Phantom only watched. She still didn't like the looks of this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:01 pm

epona stood there and asked if Phantom wanted anything. "i promace that once you have had anything you need i'll let you go. i swear on behalf of my life."
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:03 pm

"I don't want anything !"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:07 pm

"alright.. you may go.." said Epona turned and walked away, her feelings slightly hurt.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:17 pm

Phantom saw that the wolf's feelings were a little hurt. She sighed and said "Okay, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:19 pm

"nothing.." Epona replied, "its just that no one trusts me anymore. just like you..." Epona just kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!   hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey dogs!!! im lookin for a fight here!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next