Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

one lost pup

Go down 
AuthorMessage

one lost pup Empty
PostSubject: one lost pup   one lost pup Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:19 am

Epona softly conforted the small little oasis to makke her feel better.
Back to top Go down

one lost pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: one lost pup   one lost pup Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:55 am

Oasis trembled. Who were these other canines? She sniffed shakily.
Back to top Go down

one lost pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: one lost pup   one lost pup Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:12 am

(I gtg.. im sorry..)

Epona layed down and started to do a spell. she breathed bubbles of water and a cute little baby sea otter the age of Oasis came out of it! it swam in the air over to Oasis and snuggled her.
Back to top Go down

one lost pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: one lost pup   one lost pup Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:16 am

Oasis immediately cheered up and giggle. A bubble rested atop her nose for a spell, and popped. She laughed again, and the otter did circles around her.

(Will you be back later? :c)
Back to top Go down

one lost pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: one lost pup   one lost pup Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:47 pm

(I IS BACK!!!!! I HATE SCHOOL! :c ONLY SIX MORE DAYS OF THE CRAP! n.n HALALOOYA!)

"her name is what ever you want to call her. she will be with you for the rest of your lives." the otter found the joy of using Epona's back as a slide.
Back to top Go down

one lost pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: one lost pup   one lost pup Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:49 pm

"Faleyiya," Oasis said. "But, what are your names?" She looked up at Epona and Tash.

Tash introduced himself, and watched the otter swim in the air.
Back to top Go down

one lost pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: one lost pup   one lost pup Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:53 pm

"My name is Epona. Tash and I are mates.... Im sure you havent hear of the war..." Epona looked up at Tash for guidance on this subject.

(hurry. look at this link. I have been waiting for DAYS for someone to ask to put thier wolf in the group pic! >.<

http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=6575&hilit= )
Back to top Go down

one lost pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: one lost pup   one lost pup Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:55 pm

Tash's eyes widened. He beckoned Epona a few meters away as Oasis played with Faleyiya and the bubbles.

"I just don't know what to say. Isn't she just... too young?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down

one lost pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: one lost pup   one lost pup Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:01 pm

"well she needs to becareful around here, and its best if she knows.... she could get sireously hurt if she's seen alone with you or me! for example: you and her are walking through the forest and vervanda flys over and sees you. and you dont know how merciless vervanda can be! she BLINDED a pup! the B*tch blinded fox!" Epona was full of rage. she wanted to find the devil and kill her a million times over!!! but even that wouldent be enough! she wanted to make Vervanda feel endless pain until her spirit falls away to nothing.
Back to top Go down

one lost pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: one lost pup   one lost pup Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:10 pm

"Not many canines go through the Forest of Fog. We just need to keep a watchful eye on her," Tash replied. He glanced back at Oasis.
Back to top Go down

one lost pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: one lost pup   one lost pup Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:25 pm

"right but when we go OUT is the probelem! not to mention that everyone is attracted to a pup! that would let us out BIG TIME!......but you know what? I change my mind. I'll willing to fight for our love." Epona nuzzled Tash.

( wolfsong lolz. these vids is funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT_n__vsguk

this one is so d*mn catchy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aWM41w8cHw

)
Back to top Go down

one lost pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: one lost pup   one lost pup Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:11 pm

Tash sighed. "Just have to be careful," he muttered.
Back to top Go down

one lost pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: one lost pup   one lost pup Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:50 pm

"hmmmm....i guess your right........but really, im not sure about this. what if the place we take her to isnt the island, or its a place she shouldnt be? we could get her hurt, or worse get her killed!" Epona looked at Oasis and smiled. she saw she was running about of bubbles and blew up more. Oasis dissapered a a cloud of bubbled. Epona chuckled.
Back to top Go down

one lost pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: one lost pup   one lost pup Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:20 am

Tash nodded. "The guardians trust us," he said, taking a chance. "We can tell them not to hurt her."
Back to top Go down

one lost pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: one lost pup   one lost pup Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:25 am

"your right, but for now, lets rest and watch Oasis(i forget, did Oasis tell us her name?)Play with her new friend."
Back to top Go down

one lost pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: one lost pup   one lost pup Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:17 pm

(I don't remember XD)

Tash watched as Oasis fell to her back, and swatted at the floating otter.
Back to top Go down

one lost pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: one lost pup   one lost pup Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:22 pm

the otter floated oaver to a bubble and fell asleep on it. 'pop' the bubble poped!
Back to top Go down

one lost pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: one lost pup   one lost pup Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:26 pm

Oasis giggled. Tash was happy he was able to look after a pup.
Back to top Go down

one lost pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: one lost pup   one lost pup Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:51 pm

Epona snuggled Tash, happy that her life had him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsD2sjBpyss

he love for him would never die. she would fight for thier love, and never give him up. ever.
Back to top Go down

one lost pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: one lost pup   one lost pup Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:16 pm

[Pretty Smile]

Tash snuggled Epona, too, and continued to watch Oasis play.
Back to top Go down

one lost pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: one lost pup   one lost pup Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:22 pm

(tizank u. n.n)

the otter started to leave the den a bit. it sqeeked in joy when it saw the sun. it shot up and came back with a caterpiller. she/he brought it to Oasis. then flew over and started to play with Epona's fur. "hey! that tickles! Epona started to laugh uncontrollably. then the otter flew back to Oasis and started to do circles around her.
Back to top Go down

one lost pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: one lost pup   one lost pup Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:05 pm

Oasis giggled. Tash even laughed as well.
Back to top Go down

one lost pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: one lost pup   one lost pup Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:55 am

Epona laughed along with them, happy to be where she was now.
Back to top Go down

one lost pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: one lost pup   one lost pup Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:33 pm

Epona stoped laughing. she slowly turned to her left. she saw a black and red wolf (guess who) with red eyes grining evily. the image disappered in a blink of an eye. she was now scared out of his skin. she felt like whineing, but she didn't want to worry oasis and Tash. she flet something whisp past her right ear. she whiped to her right. she saw nothing but the same wolf, but so transparent, you could easyly miss it by mistake! she smelled pain, tears, blood, suffering. she hear a evil laugh behind her. she quickly turned around and she saw the same face only almost pressed up agenst her face! the pupils were tiny and it looked like the wolf was having a spaz attack. she jumped yelped and shot behind her mate terified. the evil laugh started again, only it was fanit now. her breathing was heavy. you could see she was innerly parazlized with fear in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

one lost pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: one lost pup   one lost pup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

one lost pup
Page 1 of 1