Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!! Empty
PostSubject: NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!!   NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:00 pm

Species (wolf or dog):SPIRIT WOLF!!!![HAZ, i got the last 1!!!!]

Name:naruto

Nickname:naruto

Pelt color:black!!!

Markings:swirls, a scar on his paw, eye and tail. also has a scar on his flank resembling the hidden leaf village sign

Age:[don't know how old naruto is so, 1 and a half [or 10 13]

Eye color:sometimes red sometimes...i think it's orange

Personality:cool,gets mad when his girlfriend starts sighing over another saska, is like WIND just rolls along, likes competing.[dead wolf her boyfriend] [can someone make his girlfriend it would be good for a naruto+girlfriend!]

History:when little his parents died, but bestowed upon him was a demon, the ninetailed fox[not ninetails from pokemon!!!!!]. when a pup, after his parents died an old wolf tuaght him to be faithful, protect and to fight ONLY when he has to.

Strengths:the ninetailed fox chackra[he gets overexited and gets glowing red, his normal is blue. chackra is 4 stuff like getting extra energy, , and he gets bloodlust,it's when he doesn't feel ANYTHING! HE COULD GET HIS NOSE BIT AND KEEP FIGHTING!]his sense of no not mow! or yes, it's time. his dreams are to become more powerful it drives him on! he's a good friend, his blood lust helps protect his friends but...[see weakness for countinuage!]

Weaknesses:not having parents to lick his wounds, the ninetailed fox chacra MAY kill him. espicialy if it get ruthless! his love for competing, the bloodlust might make him kill a best friend! he can't tell friend from foe when like this it would possibly make him kill in the free forest...never to return again!

Other:

Picture(s):none, can you delete the double post husky, or i'll just keep it there.
haves a vid its her themesong, she has another 1 but i like this Sorry, that's zenia's his is me against the world by simple plan.

Last edited by crystalsong on Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:27 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!!   NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:03 am

oh nd sorry for double posting but i don't wanna stretch the page any more >_<

so first 1 NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!! Naruto

i dunno WHAT happened to him in this pic but here it is
NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!! Naruto-wallpaper4-1024

saske's evil side as a wolf
NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!! 1030854288a3704988100b12851330m
nine taild fox
NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!! 2695870830074921702wiGeUi_th

cute puppy naruto WITH the sign on a TRADITIONAL headband
http://photobucket.com/image/naruto%20wolf/AkamaruxThexPuppy/NarutoWolf.jpg?o=25
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!!   NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:10 pm

1) no shuriken stars. i'm sorry but no human weapons, its just like when you said Zenia used guns (in a topic in open field)

2) how can you possibly train a canine to become a ninja?

3) walking on water, dosn't make much sence. i mean its a canine, not someone from the bibel

etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!!   NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:57 pm

i'll edit the shruken part and the ninja part, and can he plz walk on water? if not i'll edit it out, there goes my perfect spirit wolf/ninja

or i'll put he used to be owned by humans and he lived at a place where they teach karate, + ninja skills. so he learned! or i'll edit it all out and make a completly new thing cause that's sorta what he's all about >.<
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!!   NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:05 pm

no ninja skills and no shurikens. and no walking on water :[
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!!   NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:21 pm

ok, i'll edit it, but can his claws be as sharp as a shuriken and kinda turn in a circle? i mean the points like a slant!

IT"S FIXED!!!!
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!!   NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:27 am

sure, you can say that his claws is as sharp like a shuriken. but not turning in circles.
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Approved Characters : Destur

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!!   NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:34 am

Lol wont be swayed now will you husky Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!!   NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:32 pm

they like curve VERY little, like a nail beginning to ingrow, it's curve. but i'll fix it.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!!   NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:03 am

lol Adal Razz

okay, remove the ninja part from the history and i will accept it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!!   NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:39 pm

it meant how a ninja is honorable, and fights only when he has to. not like swords or something.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!!   NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:19 pm

cant you edit that into Naruto insteed of saying he is a ninja. it can be a little confusing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!!   NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:43 pm

its been edited!
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!!   NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:45 pm

Accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!!   NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:57 am

its her themesong, she has another 1 but i like this[/quote]

you said she/he was male
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!!   NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:23 am

sorry, i get confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!!   NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NARUTO!!!! SPIRIT WOLF!!!
Page 1 of 1