Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:53 pm

Jayn turned into a blue jay and flew into the tree again, then turned back into a wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:56 pm

Blood shadow turned into a Black hawk and bore out his sharp tallons. he shot down at Jayn, intent on atack, screaching his words of rage.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:58 pm

Jayn leaped away from the hawk and snickered.

(I thought only spirit wolves (and Dark spirits) could change into animals. Razz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:08 pm

( XD i dont care rlly. xD)

Blood shadow screached as a hawk and dove again, but in a rush of feathers turned back into a Wolf and kicked jayn hard on the chest out of the tree. Blood shadow landed light as a feather hwere he stood, looking down, looking stiff and strong.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:10 pm

Jayn lost his balance and fell, but ended up on his feet and snarling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:23 pm

RANDOM POST!

|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
0------------------------------------------0

^
|
MOVING TRAILER. XD

END OF RANDOM POST

Blood shdow just stood there and stared.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:28 pm

Jayn also stood, still snarling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:32 pm

Blood shadow sat down, and sctached his ear. fleas. he shoock them off and set them a flame. then he sat abck down adn watched jayn with eyes like a hawk.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:35 pm

"Well?" Jayn growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:53 pm

Well your self. Blood shadow smiled and dissappred in flach a light and rihgt next to jayn in a flash, with a scarey look of evil death on his face and time seemed to slow down as he slid under jayn, triping him, and then lunged at his heart. he ripped it out with a simgle touch. he spat it out, saying see you in the mistical cave enemey. then he walked off, as the body dissalvoed and dissapperd to respawn in the mistical cave.

Last edited by The Knuckles Chaotix on Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:56 pm

(0.0...You killed him...in one post...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:35 pm

ok I'll split it up. XD)
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:01 pm

Jayn felt fangs graze his chest and tried to jump away from this wolf. 'He can't win... I'll make sure of it.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:15 pm

Blood shadow reached out again and grabed his chest fur. he pulled him backand bit him again.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:19 pm

Jayn lunged and bit Blood Shadow's neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:06 am

Blood shdaow bit him bottem jaw and pryed him off. then he lifted jayn back on his feet by the scruff and backed up. we dont have to fight like this you know.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:46 am

"If you are too weak, you shouldn't start fights with dark spirits."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:44 pm

Blood shadow spat at Jayn. "who said i was too weak house dog! i was just saying that we could forget this all adn go home. besides, its not liek you are truly a dark spirit, you only coverd up the light sprit in you. as what happend to me when I woke up with no memory. i was DESPERATE to find out who i am! as i am now! you are able to know love, but i am not, for who knows? i could have a mate already i dont remember, and she could he waiting for me with pups." a sad look crossed his face, but only for a moment. but that sparked something. his mind jolted.

he cried in pian and droped to the ground. he remember a beautiful wolf, a female. they were in space. she was blue, with a blond head, blue eyes. they were being chased by humans. with guns. they were running to the escape pods. the female stoped and looked back at the approching humans, but when She turned back for Blood shadow again, He was gone. then there was a bang. "MARIA!!!!!" then it jolted up to a futrue time. he was a escape pod, kicking to get out. the Female asked something of him. Shadow..... Blood shadow started to bite at the gless, trying desperately to save the shot wolf. Do this for me... as a last wish...
Blood looked up with tears in his eyes, but listened. Remember who you are... protect humanitly, as you were created for.. please, give them a chance.. to be happy. then the wolf fell, fliping the release switch with her. then it all ended. Blood shadow open his eyes. his vition was blury. he was incredablely weak. he could hardly move.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:47 pm

Jayn snarled. "I am no dog. You think I have a wonderful life, don't you... I am a dark spirit for a reason."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:14 am

Blood shadow got up, still slightly dazed from recalling this "Maria", whoever she was.

"Arnt we all Jayn? we are allways fighting, trying to kill eatch other. yet most of us, are jsut fighting how they were rased. if you rlly get down to it, and you can see how i see, you can see the light withen. it burns bright from you jayn. you were somewhat turned from jealousy, but i can help you become you wan to be jayn. its not all that hard. who says you ARNT perfect? you have crerated some of the greatest havok in the war. i want ot join a side, but i hae no idea witch to pick. i dont know who should lose, or witch should win. but in my eyes, neather. i dont want to distroy the dogs, and i see, saddly, thats how it will end, and out of rage the wolves will start a new rain. i am fearful of how it will turn out ofter that."
Nervanda was flying over, senceing large amounts of wise energy. she saw Blood shadow and honed her ears. that was where the energy was coming from alright.
You are right fellow wise one.
Blood shadow whiped around, teeth bard at the inruder. you can put those away now. i mean you no harm.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:43 am

Jayn growled and lunged at Blood Shadow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:54 am

Blood shadow dodged to the side and nervanda flew to the top of a tall tree. Just like that.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:56 am

Jayn snarled and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:29 am

What are you waiting for? you could esally kill me now. but you chose to wait. i just have to ask: Why?
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:32 am

"The first to attack is the first to run out of ideas." Jayn chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..   forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

forgoten memorys, and wishes of comfort..
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canine Wars :: Archives (2010) :: Roleplay :: Battlegrounds and contained areas-
Jump to: