Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

A Sunny Day

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:26 pm

Neo padded through the valley, he suddenly stopped and turned his head around. there were no canines in sight. he then laid down and closed his eyes, he enjoyed the hot weather. "i wonder when the next battle will be, not because i want to kill, but i get bored just relaxing every single day" he thought with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

Approved Characters : Aren

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:40 pm

((hehe....<sneakily makes a war topic,then makes one for Veilia's next Lupo Di Raven annilation(sp?) plan.))

Katti sighed. It was peaceful. Too peaceful.
Back to top Go down
http://draconicsky.forum-motion.net/forum.htm
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:52 pm

(sneaky sneaky >.>)

Neo sighed and rolled over on his back, still with closed eyes.
Back to top Go down

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:00 am

Kanna trotted into the valley.Prancing around and laughing about she was enjoying the day.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:56 am

Neo yawned, and took a deep breath before he slowly began sleeping.
Back to top Go down

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:13 pm

Kanna heard something yawn,So she approached slowly and cautiously.She thought it might be another dog pup so she hid in a bush and jumped up on a dog.As soon as Kanna saw the dog she gasped and backed up as fast as she could bumping into another dog.Kanna backed up into a tree cornered by to dogs.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:46 am

Neo woke up when he heard the noices from the puppy. he opened his eyes, and saw the pup looking at him "hello" he said with a cheerful smile.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:47 am

A Sunny Day Mybanner4865288fc00d9jb4

Kaine trotted around and sighed. 'Hm... I wish there was some kind of way to practice battling. The last battle I was in I backed out of before anyone even noticed me.' He chuckled quietly. He was a ways away from the other canines and didn't even know that anyone else was here. For a moment he thought of his old owners. 'Heh, humans. Some are nice, some are practically evil... most are just plain worthless.' He would admit that his human 'family' wasn't bad, but when he had enough, he left. He didn't need them anymore. Kaine didn't look back and regret his decision, either. Only once did he miss them, months ago. This was the place for him. The open space, the fresh air, not a human or building in sight. Jumping up on a rock, Kaine looked around at his surroundings. He yawned and hopped off of the stone, not wanting to stay on it too long, in case a wolf was nearby. He could also be thought of as a large wolf, though, being a Malamute. He sighed and lay down, his fluffy dark fur soaking up the sunlight and heat.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:18 pm

Neo laid down, he didn't wish to scare the pup. "hello" he said again, but with a lower more peaceful voice than before.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:34 pm

Kaine sighed. he thought he heard something, but there were plenty of other animals here, so he didn't worry. He moved into the shade of a tree, his thick coat starting to overheat. Stretching, he lay down again in between a few rocks. The sunlight dappled through the leaves, spotting his fur. His ears twitched occasionally, but for the most part, he just relaxed silently and contently.
Back to top Go down

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:10 pm

Kanna calmed down as she lowered her head."Hi"She said trembling knowing that dogs werent one to trust cause that is what her mother had taught her.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:48 am

Neo smiled. he then turned his head up in the air. he caught the scent of something, but it was probably just a squirrel or a bird. Neo turned his head towards the pup again and asked with a calm voice "where do you come from?"
Back to top Go down

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:35 pm

"I am a Traveler,I never stayed anywhere to long.."Kanna said still alittle scared but relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:18 am

Neo smiled again. "interesting" Neo could see that Kanna seemed a little scared "don't worry" he said with a calm voice trying to cheer Kanna up. "where's your family?"
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Approved Characters : Destur

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:58 am

{{Blue... interesting way of showing what character you are using... I like it Razz }}
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Approved Characters : Destur

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:06 am

{{neo is a dog right? I cant find his character post thing in the character forums, even the inbuilt search device couldnt find it (I always check.... just in case Razz ) }}

<Zamot, Zam> GS Dog

Zam came along and saw Neo... "hey neo!"
Back to top Go down

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:48 am

(I think Neo is a Wolf)
Kanna sat down calmy and said"My mother is dead and my father,well i dont know where he is".She had stopped trembling like a leaf.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:53 am

(Neo is an "Alaskan Klee Kai" also known as an "Miniature Alaskan Husky". here is his character page: https://caninewars.rpg-board.net/characters-f6/neo-the-alaskan-klee-kai-t385.htm?highlight=alaskan+klee+kai )

Neo listened to Kanna's story "oh, i'm sorry" Neo felt sorry for the wolf pup. suddenly he heard Zam's voice, he turned his head towards the sound and said "hey Zam!"
Back to top Go down

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:58 am

"Oh No!Is it another dog going to Kill me!"Kanna said tremebling again.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:56 pm

"don't worry, we dont wish to hurt you" Neo said laying down.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:44 pm

Kaine got up, hearing some more talking. About... two or three voices. He wasn't sure why, but he got up and slowly stretched before trotting over to the noise. He was the type that would rather keep to themselves than go butting into other's business. His ear twitched and his furry tail swayed as he padded on. Kaine yawned and stopped for a moment, looking around at his surroundings.
Back to top Go down

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:34 am

"*sigh*Well I guess thats a kinda releaf..I guess".Kanna shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:01 am

"hmmmm" he could clearly see that Kanna wasn't happy being together with dogs. Neo thought about what to do about it, but he knew that if he neared the wolves territory he would be killed.
Back to top Go down

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:19 pm

(Is Kane a Wolf?)
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:52 pm

(Kaine? He's an Alaskan Malamute, if that's who you were talking about.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Sunny Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sunny Day   A Sunny Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sunny Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next