Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

The First Meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The First  Meeting Empty
PostSubject: The First Meeting   The First  Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:09 pm

Zoa was walking threw the woods.She smelt the air and began to run threw the woods.
Back to top Go down

The First  Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First  Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:49 am

(remember Zoa doesn't know zenia's her big sister)

zenia was walking through the forest looking for elk, then she spot zoa!!!!! zenia happily ran up howled and licked her face. zenia waited for zoa to recognise her. After 10 minutes she thought I guess mom never told her, she told me when she became pregnent.
Back to top Go down

The First  Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First  Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:08 am

Zoa was in total shock and back up for a second and looked at the wolf for 5 minutes and then her mouth almost fell off.Her mouth dropped and she wagged her tail.
(Zoa isnt a wolf,is Zenia a Wolf?)
Back to top Go down

The First  Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First  Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:01 pm

( yes, her dad is half wolf, but is on the dogs side<<<if i had to choose)

Then zenia said I guess you just don't remember my name (when you post again zenia's gonna tell Zoa how they became sisters)
Back to top Go down

The First  Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First  Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:08 am

"I remeber you..But..I dont.." Zoa paused and looked at Zenia.
Back to top Go down

The First  Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First  Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:03 pm

Zenia said I'll tell you the story...but lay down, it's kinda long. (later i'm posting in her history how she got a sister) (also it's not gonna be italisised)

When the moon was full, when the trees were singing, when the first battle was battled
a wolf was pregnent about to give birth. These pups weren't normal, they were part dog.The mother knew it was wrong but...she couldn't help loving a dog. She painfully ran to Rocky, the one she loved. Croon the mother was so ecxited to tell him the pups were to be born. Croon found him sitting under his favorite tree, she said Rocky lay with me the pups will be born any minute now. Rockylaid down Croon did the same. Croon slowly and painfully gave birth 4 pups were born. They were named Sway, Junto,Scar and Zenia. Croon licked each 1 roughly and quickly, she noticed Scar's heart skip beats. She licked him more...still Scar died. Junto lived for 6 days before he died, Sway and Zenia were happily living normal, Sway was leaning to the dogs, zenia though blue was and looked like a wolf. Ecxept she was blue. One day they were all living happily when the wolves came, Rocky died horribly. Sway wouldv'e survived, but he was to young to fight his wounds.Zenia was the only one left.Croon licked Fred's knee(rocky's owner) Fred knew she was leaving so he gave Zenia a gem,ecxept it wasn't a gem it was a blessing from a spirit wolf. Zenia gave Fred a Bye-Bye lick and followed her mother.Zenia and Croon lived happily.When Zenia was 11 months old Croon said It's time for you and me to move on. Zenia ran and ran till she came to a big and very bright forest, she met a canine there he said Welcome to the land caninewars! Zenia ran to the free forest. Croon mated with Poon when zenia was 13 months old. Croon told zenia that she was pregnent, then ran off before she could howl a goodbye. Out of the litter came Claw, Rontu and Zoa. This time they left no trace of wolf. Rontu and claw were still borns (things that die in the mothers belly) Zoa was still alive. Croon nursed her till she was old enough to fend for herselves.

Then zenia said Zoa the times when you were hurt i was always watching when you slept i healed you.
Zenia then carressed her little sister.
Back to top Go down

The First  Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First  Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:13 pm

Zoa licked her sister and then hugged her."I cant believe you and mom went threw that".

(Sorry I was grounded for a while)
Back to top Go down

The First  Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First  Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:02 pm

(canine's can't hug.)

Zenia said It hardened me, but i'm still so motherly Ok i do have pups to stimulate that though.
Back to top Go down

The First  Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First  Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:15 am

(I know.I will change it.)
"You have pups?! Could i meet them." Zoa questioned Zenia
Back to top Go down

The First  Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First  Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:35 pm

I kinda left them in the forest with Nuka(plus twilight princess hasn't posted in FOREVER so it'll be a double post or something but if you do the intro it'll be good) she sat down covering her face with her paws.
Back to top Go down

The First  Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First  Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:56 am

"Nuka?"Zoa asked curiously."Could i meet the pups?"Zoa asked Zenia.(Can we move this rp to the other forest)
Back to top Go down

The First  Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First  Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:55 am

My mate. He dissapeared...i hope he didn't die like Rocky did. Then she said sure C'mon.(new idea)

<Topic=meeting the pups,deepforest>
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

The First  Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First  Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:20 am

crystalsong wrote:
[i](plus twilight princess hasn't posted in FOREVER so it'll be a double post or something but if you do the intro it'll be good)

lol i'll post, i'll post!
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com

The First  Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First  Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:15 am

(it's ok)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The First  Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First  Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Meeting
Page 1 of 1