Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Arrival of a Lone Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Approved Characters : Destur

Arrival of a Lone Wolf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Lone Wolf   Arrival of a Lone Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:06 am

<Ashban, Ash> Wolf

"To see who they are and if they are a threat. I was following the trail and overheard somthing over here." Ash replied

Ash then noticed Anuyo, "who's that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Lone Wolf   Arrival of a Lone Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:12 am

"Oh" said Amor. Amor looked at the other wolf and said, "I don't know. I've never seen him/her before."
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

Approved Characters : Piper

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Lone Wolf   Arrival of a Lone Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:12 pm

Anuyo's ears swivled back and she spun tward the noise."Whos there?!"She barked out, unsure of wether to be cautious or not.
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Lone Wolf   Arrival of a Lone Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:52 am

<Ashban, Ash> Wolf

"I am Ash, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Lone Wolf   Arrival of a Lone Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:39 am

"My name is Anuyo.."She she relaxed a tlittle but still kept her gaurd up."What do you whant?"Anuyo tryed to keep her voice friendly,but not entirely welcoming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Lone Wolf   Arrival of a Lone Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:29 am

Alica shook off the water and bounded over to them."I am Alica!"She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Lone Wolf   Arrival of a Lone Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:41 pm

"H-hello?"She said confused by all the friendlyness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Lone Wolf   Arrival of a Lone Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:43 pm

"Hi, i'm Amor" Amor said trying to sound friendly, but still was a bit cautious.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Lone Wolf   Arrival of a Lone Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:51 pm

"Well this whent from a solo hunting trip to a gathering in less that 5 minutes.."Anuyo sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Lone Wolf   Arrival of a Lone Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:52 pm

"Yep."Alica answered."And no worries.I am not the type to attack without a reason."
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Lone Wolf   Arrival of a Lone Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:00 pm

"Ok.."Anuyo said simply."speaking of hunting..I was particularly unsusessful..would one of you like to help me catch something big enough for all of us to eat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Lone Wolf   Arrival of a Lone Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:00 pm

"I'll help you" said Amor with a smile. She hadn't had a good meal for a long time now, and was very hungry.

Last edited by MoonSong on Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Lone Wolf   Arrival of a Lone Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:05 am

<Ashban, Ash> Wolf

"Sure, Im always up for a hunt." Ash said, "Oh, by the way, I heard somthing about a pack mentioned just before I got here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Lone Wolf   Arrival of a Lone Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:41 am

"Sure."Ali said."Where first?"
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Lone Wolf   Arrival of a Lone Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:23 pm

"Thanks."Anuyo said."And about the pack thing.."she looked at Ash."We were saying that we didn't have a pack."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Lone Wolf   Arrival of a Lone Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:05 pm

"I dont got a pack...I never have..I lived with my parents until my sister ran away and i began my quest to find her."Ali said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a Lone Wolf   Arrival of a Lone Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival of a Lone Wolf
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2