Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Killed by...a prophecy?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Killed by...a prophecy?! Empty
PostSubject: Killed by...a prophecy?!   Killed by...a prophecy?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:54 pm

Naruto's body lyed still in the cave...his ghost had questions. He kept trying to float back in but no. his spirit said " I'm a spirit wolf! I shouldn't become a ghost!! And why can't i get back in!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killed by...a prophecy?!   Killed by...a prophecy?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:05 pm

Sakura rushed into the Mystical Cave. She looked around for Naruto, but didn't see him, so she began going deeper into the cave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killed by...a prophecy?!   Killed by...a prophecy?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:34 pm

Naruto finaly went into his body. Still he felt sick very sick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killed by...a prophecy?!   Killed by...a prophecy?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:23 pm

Sakura finaly spotted Naruto "Naruto!" she exclaimed as she ran over to him. "A-are you ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killed by...a prophecy?!   Killed by...a prophecy?! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:25 am

"Not quite, i feel as though i traded something. Wait it's my health. No, i'm just naeseus."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killed by...a prophecy?!   Killed by...a prophecy?! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:40 pm

"Oh" she said, "Naruto, let's go find a spot for a den, so you can rest and I can rest, im really tired" she yawned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killed by...a prophecy?!   Killed by...a prophecy?! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:56 am

Naruto, still being quite nasheus threw up. He said " At least it's here. No one can kill here, it's pointless. The person dead will die and come back to life on the spot."
He then said " What about we make the den close to the stream in the free forest? We can call it freedomfalls. Well IF we find the waterfall that made the stream. If we don't find it we'll call it star stream." (i'll PM husky. I'll tell him to in the discoption say that this den is at starstream,located at the freeforest.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killed by...a prophecy?!   Killed by...a prophecy?! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:40 pm

Sakura seeing the puke became a little naucious herself but shook it off. "That would be perfect" she said. (Ok, I really like the name! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killed by...a prophecy?!   Killed by...a prophecy?! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:49 pm

Naruto said "C'mon let's go." Then he ran all the way there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killed by...a prophecy?!   Killed by...a prophecy?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killed by...a prophecy?!
Page 1 of 1