Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Hunter or Hunted?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

Hunter or Hunted? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:33 pm

Hawk struggled, terrified. He squirmed off the cart and hit the ground running. He burst through a door into the forest and flapped into a tree, staring terrified at the people at the base of the tree.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:50 pm

Blood shadow had kept his eyes on Hawkfrost the whole time, and reacted instantly when he jumped off. He shot off after him, almost at the same second. He was stalled for a moment when he reached the door, thus the cause of his lateness to reach the tree. Blood shadow ran up to the tree, the people parting to let him up. In a single jump, he was balancing on a branch. "Hawkfrost," Blood Shadow said worriedly, "What are you doing?" Hawkfrost could still be hurt badly and weak.

(BTW Twila, "U gawt Mael." XD)
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:48 pm

"Get away! I don't want them near me anymore!" He walked backwards until the branch cracked. He jumped off and skimmed through the air to the next tree. "Stay away! You sided with humans rather than me!" He snarled and jumped to the next branch until he was at the top of tree and skimmed to the next tree-or rather, was trying to. He fell in mid-air, dropping like a rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:08 pm

Blood shadow reacted instantly, and leaned out quite a ways to catch him. He managed to grab him, but found himself falling as well. Only then did he notice they were about five stories high. It's for Hawkfrost. He thought to himself repeatedly, as he played out the risk he decided to take. "FLY HAWKFROST!" He yelled as he threw the small pup onto a small, plush pad of clumped together pine branches. The force of the fling threw him off balance, and he tumbled down to the ground below. He landed on his back, on a mat of fallen branches, with loads of sharp pine needles. Blood shadow cried out, and blood spilled out of his mouth. Pine needles had been jabbed into his back, several ribs were broken, and his spine was broken also. He only had a few moments to live. He painfully rolled over onto his side, gasping for breath. The world was spinning, and he rolled his eyes up to the small speck of green that he had thrown Hawkfrost to. He attempted to break a smile, but he fractured part of his skull and his head was throbbing.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:08 pm

Hawkfrost stared in horror. Then he turned, slowly, to the humans. He was about to lunge and __________________________________ (this part of the message blocked for your peace of mind XD) when suddenly, teeth grabbed him. "You can yell at them, but you can't kill them. What would the humans say? They'd kill us all, thinking we had rabies or something." Hawkfrost turned and was revolted by the sight he saw. A wolf with one human eye and one wolf eye with purplish fur and the hardest skin he'd ever felt was talking to him. Her expression fell. "You know I'm a mutated freak? You automatically recoil, because I'm not what you're supposed to be. I'm worse than a freak of nature, because I'm not natural. My name is Cheza, or you could call me Mephiles, my father's name." Bloodshadow had talked about her. His expression widened. "You love him!" Hawkfrost cried. "Save him!" His expression was one of a burning wolf. "I'm sorry, I can't." She said in a quiet voice. "He saved me. But I don't have any power. I just have the power of a mutated freak." Cheza said, "I can show you my real colors. One second." Suddenly, a new wolf was before him. The eyes were green, it wasn't so hulking, and she was thin and beautiful. Eyes like a cobra, she could probably entrance him with those emerald green eyes. Her fur was pitch black, with white stripes (or were they light grey? Hawkfrost wondered.) like Bloodshadow's, only white. Suddenly it all disappeared. Cheza was back. She smiled a sad smile. "What I used to be." Hawkfrost felt bad for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:59 am

Blood Shadow lifted his head and attempted to speak, "Hawkfrost-" As soon as he let air slip from his mouth a cough irritated his throat, and he only JUST managed to get the whole name out. His head fell back to the ground weakly. He wasn't in the war zone. Hawkfrost was worthy.. He had to pass "It" on before he died. Please Hawkfrost please... He begged in his mind, Get down here... Before it's too late.. Blood spewed out of his mouth, and he felt his life slipping away. He must hurry!
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:18 pm

Hawkfrost looked around in surprise. Cheza had disappeared. He shrugged and ran down to Blood Shadow, hovering anxiously. He blinked, and then Cheza was there. "Hello," she said in a musical voice. She seemed much happier. Then, he noticed she was pretty again. "Yep." She said happily. "....I died, but now I'm pretty." Her tail wagged slightly. Then she bounded down to Blood Shadow. "You aren't going to die...because I'm not quite real!" Her laugh tinkled around the trees. "I have spirit magic...Oh, no need to look so alarmed. I was heading to the mystical cave." She touched her nose to his, and for a second a spark of lightning seemed to pass between them. Then, with a "I'll be back soon," Cheza was gone, with an outline of her sitting next to Blood Shadow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:28 am

Blood shadow ignored the other happenings. He slipped off his rings.. Only a few weak yellow sparks flew off his paws, then stopped. He semi-forcefully grabbed Hawkfrost's front paws and slipped the rings over them. They glowed bright yellow momentarily, then shrunk to fit. "Hawkfrost.." Blood shadow said, clearly struggling to speak. "I have passed on my power.... Use them well..." Then he coughed sharply, and his head fell limply. He wasn't breathing and his eyes were dull. Suddenly hundreds of yellow sparks flew from his paws and scattered around him. They stopped as suddenly as they started, and all that was left of where Blood Shadow was a dark, burnt patch of earth.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:24 pm

Cheza's outline stood up and said in a musical voice, "I am your protector. Hawkfrost, use the power well... else you might not use it again. I'm off to Blood Shadow. Until my living part dies- I'm her humble side, which is the reason I'm so thin-" she laughed, "I'm stuck an outline. Be wise. Blood Shadow will watch you too." Cheza's humble side padded into the thick trees. "He's not gone forever, Hawkfrost. Remember that." the voice echoed in his head. Hawkfrost stood up, dazed, and looked at where Blood Shadow had been. "Life sucks, and then you die. Yeah, I should be so lucky," Hawkfrost sighed as he walked away, tail drooping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Continued in "Dead... but NOT dead?!?" in mystical cave

OOH suprizes! XD I luff meh some suprizes!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter or Hunted?   Hunter or Hunted? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter or Hunted?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2