Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper

Piper

Approved Characters : Piper

~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:25 pm

Anuyo sighed."Oh please...Dont start crying."Then she added more sarcasticly."Did my face scare you THAT bad?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:31 pm

"Heh, nope... i don't find you scary at all! Just terrible memories that i's rather forget..." Stares at the moon for a moment. "Give me a minute to recoop and i'll be ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:39 pm

"Forgive and forget,and i aint waiting."Anuyo started walking away agian,keeping her ears pricked for noises.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:42 pm

Yoroobi dashes forward trying to catch up to Anuyo, slipping on a twig and hitting his head on a tree. A few bats fly out at Yorokobi. He screams in terror running even faster torward her.Slipping again he runs into her before noticing the bats are gone.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:45 pm

Anuyo stoped in her tracks."What in the name of FENRIS are you doing?"She snaped."You cant possibly be that much of a baby!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:51 pm

Finally he puts on a Grr face and barks, "OK! So i had some rough times as a pup and i've devoloped a few phobias! Bats, small places..." he paused for a moment, whispersing something under his breath, "So they scare me, so what!" He turned and started to walk away, whispering "Alone again..." under his breath, seeming more scared than ever.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:54 pm

Anuyo said nothing as he walked away,just glared at the back of his head."BOUT TIME YOU REALIZE YOU CANT GET ALONG WITH ME!"She snarled at him,before continuing in the other direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:56 pm

The first friend I've had in a long time and i blow it.... he thought to himself. Such a cute one too... i wonder what she's up to
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:00 pm

(OMG DONT GO THERE MAN DO NOT GET ON THAT FLIGHT!)

Anuyo sped her pace up to a gallop and crashed head long into a bear...Who was not happy to see her again."Oh crap not agian..."Anuyo whined as the bear reared up on its hind legs and roared.

(in me and kitsunes rp on here they met up with a bear....so...we meet agian..my nemisis....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:06 pm

(sorry, i put it in my weaknesses for humor and i felt like putting it in for a laugh)

Quickly dashing torward the beast, he lept on top, clawing and biting ferousionsly. He lept off, leading the bear torward a tree, leaping up and lying on a branch. "Guess i can't forget you, hehe." He lept branch to branch around the tree leaving the bear dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:09 pm

"I CAN TAKE CARE OF MY SELF!"Anuyo snarled at him,then using the same flick that got the beear last time she grabbed it by the hind leg and yanked back,causing it to fall once agian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:13 pm

"That's not what it looked like from my point of view." He jumped down slashing him with all claws, drawing his attension from Anuyo. He runs into a nearby cave, rushing to the dark side. As the ceiling got lower and lower, the space got tighter and tighter until the bear smashed it's head on a boulder, getting knocked out. "uhh.... a little voice guidence?"
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:16 pm

"follow the sound of me being angry with you."Anuyo growled in to the mouth of the cave."i could have taken the bear BY MYSELF!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:21 pm

"I'm sorry, i just can't bare to even imagine a friend being hurt...". Yorokobi let out a quiet, caring whimper after leaving the cave. He layed down a few steps away from Anuyo. "Might as well sleep here for the night, we both need the energy." He quickly dozed off, loosing all links to reality.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:23 pm

"Im seriously thinking about leaving you here"Anuyo snorted even though she knew he was asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:24 pm

"You know you wouldn't..." he sleep spoke, hearing what she said in his dream.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:27 pm

"Oh realy?"She almost smiled."Watch me."And she began a mad dash through the woods,ducking under branches and jumping over bushes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:30 pm

Still sleeping after the attack, he was peacefully asleep, yet fully aware of his surroundings. Dawn broke, as Yorokobi was still sleeping, awaiting Anuyo's return.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:36 pm

Anuyo quietly trotted back to the place where she had left Yorokobi.A hare dangling limply in her jaws.she hadn't eaten scence the day before,and she was sure the black wolf hadnt either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:43 pm

He starts to stir quietly, then jumps over to Anuyo, full awake. He starts to howl thankfully and wags his tail.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:47 pm

Anuyo flattened her ears against her head and stared wide eyed at him."How old are you?2 months?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:50 pm

"Hehe, how'd you know!" He said rolling with the joke, having a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:53 pm

"........dont even start..."Anuyo,for the first time in a few days gave a little smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:56 pm

"See? That suits you better!" He said with a slight giggle. He slowly eats the little given by Anuyo. "Thank you for the meal." he said bowing his head.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:58 pm

"THe rabbits are fat and slow no big deal....it was no problem."She panted scratching her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~   ~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~THe VOiCe On tHe WiNd~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canine Wars :: Archives (2010) :: Roleplay :: Outlands and contained areas-
Jump to: