Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

The Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess (guess where I got my name from...)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

The Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess (guess where I got my name from...) Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess (guess where I got my name from...)   The Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess (guess where I got my name from...) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:39 am

Half-Wolf video game

Title: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

For: Wii, Gamecube

Summary:
An IGN review wrote:
When the game opens to a sweeping view of Link as he rides Epona across a vast landscape, you can't help conjuring memories of Ocarina's epic beginnings. And at least for the first half of the adventure, Twilight Princess does indeed feel very much like Ocarina of Time for a new generation of players. Not only does Link start his quest from a small village on the outskirts of Hyrule proper, but he eventually makes his way to cities and temples that have all been seen before - in less detail, of course - almost a decade ago. Were these familiarities representative of the adventure as a whole, the title might find itself with an identity problem. A good identity problem, mind you - even a full-blown remake of Ocarina would be destined for greatness - but an identity problem nevertheless. Thankfully, though, the game also sharply divides the old from the new by way of an engrossing storyline that travels Nintendo's beloved hero into an alternate realm known simply as the Twilight. It is from this beautiful bloom-filled, particle-drowned Hyrulian wasteland that some very different changes are introduced to the old gameplay formula.
For starters, Link changes into a wolf and takes on brand new beast abilities. Via some uncharacteristically well-choreographed cut-scenes, the aspiring warrior transforms into the four-legged animal and eventually meets Zelda, who has been imprisoned in the Twilight. He's also introduced to Midna, a pivotal character to the storyline and quest to follow. This is a dark world and it's complemented by a decidedly dark premise. There are no beheadings or, for that matter, even genuine gore, but compared to the always colorful, cartoony affair that was Wind Waker, this stuff may as well be Resident Evil. In one particularly compelling cinematic halfway through the game, the storyline even ponders what might happen if Link himself turned to evil. Nintendo has utilized motion-capturing for characters and the added fluidity is immediately noticeable, but that's hardly the primary reason why these sequences are so welcomed. Rather, the tale has matured and advanced well beyond the templated save-the-princess routine and into something that holds interest not simply to support some well-rounded gameplay mechanics, but as an attraction of its own. As you play, you will generally want to know who Midna is and what here motivation to help Link might be, just as you'll be itching to discover what the true power of the Twilight King.

"Everything said and done, this is still a major achievement for Nintendo and it arrives as GameCube's swan song – an epic farewell to what has been a great console."

Rating: Overall 9.5 out of ten!

ESRB content rating: T for teen (meh, I play it anyway.) For: Animated Blood , Fantasy Violence.

Uh, anything else to cover? Oh, yeah.

My Reveiw: Probably the best of the Zelda games. Why did I post it here? Read a few sections of the summary again... "
Quote :
For starters, Link changes into a wolf and takes on brand new beast abilities. Via some uncharacteristically well-choreographed cut-scenes, the aspiring warrior transforms into the four-legged animal"
Sporry how it was that short. You'll be a wolf for most of the beginning, I'm pretty sure (can't remember because my TV with the gamecube wont work! Rolling Eyes ) and later on...Oops! I'll spoil it! Um, so anyway, this is the best zelda game.. In my opinion. If you dont wanna try it: Ok. But its a great game, I love it, and so will you! (I know it im phsycic)
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com

The Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess (guess where I got my name from...)
Page 1 of 1