Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Shadow ~ "Insanity"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shadow ~ "Insanity" Empty
PostSubject: Shadow ~ "Insanity"   Shadow ~ "Insanity" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:00 pm

A black object fell from the sky. A canine to be exact. Shadow had been attacked, by something he couldn't remember at the moment. Gashes ripped through his flanks, neck, and his face. Blood spotted his purple wings, tipping the feathers with the horror that had just taken place miles away. Shadow hit the ground, and he hit hard. He staggered up, driven to the edge by fear and panic.. His mind was already in shreds due to an incident earlier that week. The world spun, and he was unable to stand up straight. Insanity was his only friend at the moment, and loss of blood only made it worse. He couldn't make left from right, and he continuously crashed into trees. He finally fell over, dizzy and confused. He felt sick to his stomach when he tried to get up again.. Then everything just collapsed. He let his head drop back to the ground and tears started to slide down his face. The thing he wanted most in the moment was just to die-to have all this pain, confusion and panic taken away from him. Insanity wasn't his thing. Not in any way. Ever since Chase had left...... He couldn't remember what happened. All he could remember was that he didn't like him anymore.
Just when he had calmed down, he saw a small critter climb from around a tree. He didn't recognize it, and he was too weak to smell. It clinged to the tree, and climbed around it side-ways. It was black, fading off into red. It had needle sharp fangs, and horns the same black as the rest of itself atop its head. About the size of a raccoon, it had the feeling of darkness weighing in the air all around it. It lifted its head to look at Shadow with a small "churrup!". Directly after words, two large red blots spotted his vision for a second. Startled, Shadow darted to his feet and stared at the creature in horror. He heard another "Churrup~!" to his right, and he turned to see another demon, only in a shade of dark blue instead of red. Blue blots speckled to center of his vision, only it hurt this time. He heard more "Churrup!"s coming from all directions, and several different colors splattered their way across his line of vision. "No!" He screamed in terror, "Get away!" Closing his eyes just made it worse... Shadow felt evil lurking all around him, crushing him like a large boulder. He panicked as the insanity just got worse, with the demons starting to attack him. Finally, he screamed in shear fear, terror, and inner pain. A large clot of crows fled the forest into the skies, scared by his yell.

Driven up and down in circles
Skidding down a road of black ice
Staring in and out storm windows
Driven to a fool's paradise

BUT IT'S MY TURN TO DRIVE x2

Driven to the margin of error
Driven to the edge of control
Driven to the margin of terror
Driven to the edge of a deep, dark hole

Driven day and night in circles
Spinning like a whirlwind of leaves
Stealing in and out back alleys
Driven to another den of thieves

Driven in-Driven to the edge
Driven out-On the thin end of the wedge
Driven off-By things I've never seen
Driven on-By the road to somewhere I've never been
Driven on... Driven in.. On the thin end of the wedge..
Driven out.. Driven to the edge..

The road unwinds toward me
What was there is gone
The road unwinds before me
And I go riding on

(Wow, you know-I really have no idea why I did this. It was pretty much a struggle all the way through, so I'm still confused as to why I did this... o.O. Basicly, Shadow has gone insane XD Personally I think the only good part is the Lyrics. I worked long and hard and those and they still aren’t what I was thinking of. Oh well XD I had a head-ache. No more workie on suckie postie! >O XD LOL!)

Last edited by TwilightPrincess on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The video wasn't showing up ^^ ~Twila)
Back to top Go down

Shadow ~ "Insanity"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canine Wars :: Archives (2010) :: Roleplay :: Outlands and contained areas-
Jump to: