Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Hi all!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Approved Characters : Destur

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:22 am

Thought I'd kick-start this forum...

Hi, I'm Adalwolf (no you don't need to know my real name Wink). I'm currently 18 years old, I live in Queensland, Australia and have been a member of this site since a week after its creation in early 2008.

I am currently doing a Bachelor of Information Technology at university and my interests include website development, programming, reading, rock climbing, abseiling, gaming (PC) and a few other similar things. My favourite animal would be the wolf, and favourite fictional creature is the dragon.

I have experience in forum development and administration, website design and mantenance, programming (and the annoying task of debugging), group administration and several other related fields. I'm not very strong in graphical design, however, I am good at putting together brochures, powerpoints, and videos.

I'm also a little bit of a military enthusiast. I also enjoy a chat now and then and am more then happy to help people however I can, whereever I can, whenever I can.

I have a (sometimes) annoying tendancy to get straight to the point, meaning I seem to be able to summarise a lot of stuff in a couple of sentences... like now... I seem to have run outta things to talk about Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 pm

Hello, Adal! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/
Frostfang

Frostfang

Approved Characters : Ayame, Twister, Cameron, Carmen

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Hey! By the way, I love t he way you are to the point. I tend to ramble.
Back to top Go down
http://childrenofthewild.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

Hi all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canine Wars :: Offtopic and Misc :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: