Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

a litte fightless trip to the beach.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

a litte fightless trip to the beach. Empty
PostSubject: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:03 pm

"this gona be fun!!"

chase was over exited, and that made shadow worry.

"be careful you two!!"

"dont worry shadow!! he has me!"
epona and chase ran down to the water, while shadow neastled down on the sand.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

PostSubject: Re: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:14 pm

brownie comes up to epona and licks her under her muzzle to sho wher shes her freind epona slowly drew back what so u want, to insult me again? know to be friends please epona??????????? Sad Sad Sad Sad Question Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:12 pm

chase and Epona stop dead in their traks. shadow lifted his head and got ready to jump into the action incase blood was ready to spill.( affraid pale ) "Browne!! this was a happy trip to the beach and we were happy till you showed up!! Mad " Epona was furious! how could her bes- X friend Exclamation storm up like this and crash the party?!
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

PostSubject: Re: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:37 pm

CAN WE BE FRIENDS AGAIN suddenly brownie jumped as far as she could into the water epona suddenly not being able to see her best friend
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

PostSubject: Re: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 10:29 am

Cloud came walking in. he spotted the wolves and ran over to a palm tree. he then croughed. his white and redish coat hided him from the wolves eye sight "wolves! i hate wolves!" he said to himself. he opened his mouth and licked around his shiny teeths. he targeted Epona and was ready to strike at his target.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/

PostSubject: Re: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:31 pm

"... alright Browne. i accept your alpoligy." but Epona just stood there, a perfet target!!
shadow thought he heard something and looked at where cloud was standing, but couldnt see him. 'problabley just a bird" he said to him self.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

PostSubject: Re: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:43 pm

suddenly brownie jumped out of the water yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks sooooooooooooo much epona suddely browne saw movemenet in the bushes cloud she thought she pounced and landed on him and bit his neck could died instantly but browne knew he would respawn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:53 pm

epona stood there. frozen. to scared to move, too scared to think.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:50 am

"DO YOU REALLY THINK A LITTLE WOLF LIKE YOU CAN KILL ME? EVEN WOUND ME?" he said with a loud angry snarl. he grabbed Epona and trew her away. "back off!" he said. "you arent strong enough!" he snarled to Brownie.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

PostSubject: Re: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:50 pm

she killed him again and knew that browne and epona had a chance to escape come on she said lets go so they ran off wading in the water so cloud could not follow them
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:07 pm

*Shasta jumped in* "Not so fast" he snarled. "No wolf will leave this beach alive." *Shadow of Night (aka SHade) comes running in and pounces on Shasta*

Shade: "Run while you still have the chance!"

Shasta: "Get off, primitive!" *throws off Shade*

Shade: "RUN!!!!"

Shasta: *starts trying to kill Shade*

Shade: *making choking sounds* "Go on! I will respa-" *breaks off as Shasta delivers a killing blow*

Shasta: *kicks sand over Shade and starts to give chase*
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:58 am

Then suddenly Husky came launching in. he cutted Shade's troat with his teeth. he then looked at Cloud

Husky: "who are you?"

Cloud: "i'm Cloud son of Jenna the akita. you look familiar, whats your name?"

Husky: "i'm Husky..." Cloud interupted husky before he could say anything else.

Cloud: "HUSKY?! wait a minute i know you! we used to be friends!"

Husky: "Cloud? yeah i remember you!" husky smiled.

Cloud: "well... would you help me killing these wolves?"

Husky: "killing wolves??? thats what i do best!" husky smiled.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:34 pm

Shade felt her body go limp. She was so afraid as the blood tricked from her neck. She watched the dogs plan and she felt as if she were falling into a deep sleep.... *Shade's spirit comes out*

Spirit Shade: .......

Shasta: Hey Husky. *nods to Cloud* "I'm Shasta. And you are..?"

Spirit Shade: ..........I AM SOOOOOOOO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spirit Shade: Shocked Shocked Shocked Wait... Wat just happend..... scratch scratch scratch AHH! Im... see-through?? *sees body* O... Better wait for somebody to get my body.... *sits* This could take a while...

Spirit Shade: Better get help... *spirit-walks off*
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:49 am

Cloud turned around and saw Shasta.

Cloud: "oh hi there!" he said with a smile

Cloud: "I'm Cloud"

Cloud: "i'm here to help you killing these wolves" he smiled again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:22 am

epona shadow and chase got together and stood standing on the sand watching them. "action plan 197!!"

(i gtg now. bye)
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:34 am

Husky and Cloud looked at the wolves.

Husky: "what is going on?"

Cloud: "Kill them!" he snarled and showed his teeths to the wolves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:22 pm

"im no wolf!" shadow said proud and clear. "nieather is my brother chase. you lay one hair on Epona i'll rip your head off"
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:39 pm

Shasta: Hey, I'm Shasta. *To Shadow* You are an enemy if you harbor a wolf, half-breed. *looks at CHase* Get out of here, pup. *spits then growls* I will rip ur fur off if you don't get out of my way. *heads for EPona*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:44 pm

shadow glows black and then all of a sudden, Shasta is floating in the air!
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:53 pm

Shasta: *dumbstruck* "WHAT THE....................."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:36 pm

shasta is thrown aginst a rock in the sea behind shadow. "anyone else?"
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 4:31 pm

*Snow Dawg steps up* "Try me." *barks and leaps onto Shadow*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:58 am

'leave him alone!!!" Epona jumps on Snow Dawg and rips the fur on the back of his neck off. shadow glows again and Snow Dawg is thorw into the sea.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 6:43 pm

(Snow Dawg is a girl)

*gets up* "I'm stronger than you think!" *leaps again, giving Shadow a bit of suprise* "Die, half-breed!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:43 pm

shadow dissapers in a puff of black smoke giving snow Dawg a face plant in the sand. shadow then jumps on Snow Dawg and she sufacates on sand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a litte fightless trip to the beach.   a litte fightless trip to the beach. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a litte fightless trip to the beach.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next