Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

the Beach (thoughts of love)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the Beach (thoughts of love) Empty
PostSubject: the Beach (thoughts of love)   the Beach (thoughts of love) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:10 pm

Epona walks along the beach..... "i wonder... about Tash..."

*looks out at sea and thinks she sees Tash in the foem and thinks she hears him say : I love you Epona*
"Epona you STUPID!!!he would never say that.............would he?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Beach (thoughts of love)   the Beach (thoughts of love) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:11 pm

Tash, still shaky from his resurrection, decided to take a stroll along the beach. You idiot. You weren't supposed to lose! And to a girl! But, Epona... He stopped himself in mid-thought. He wasn't going there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Beach (thoughts of love)   the Beach (thoughts of love) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:38 pm

Tash is my type. garrg why did this war start in the first place? Tash i think i lov- Epona stoped dead in her tracks. she was NOT going there.

or was she?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Beach (thoughts of love)   the Beach (thoughts of love) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:59 pm

Tash looked at his scarred reflection in the beach waves. What were the chances? Besides, they were mortal enemies...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Beach (thoughts of love)   the Beach (thoughts of love) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:38 am

its not like were mortal enemys or something. dogs came from wolves! thats why this war is so stupid!! Epona was losing her temper, but when she thought of Tash, she felt calm and peaceful. maybie ido love him. "FISH!!!" Epona jumps into the water after a HUGE bass as big as her!! she almost had it, but soon foundout the it was a "PIRANA!! HELP!!" *YELP*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Beach (thoughts of love)   the Beach (thoughts of love) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:42 am

Tash bit the fish's tail, and threw his head back, bringing the fish out of the water. The fish flopped helplessly in the sand. "Get out!" Tash said to Epona, his eyes still on the fish. He launched himself and the fish, now biting its cool flesh in the neck. He threw it back into deeper waters, where a cloud of blood floated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Beach (thoughts of love)   the Beach (thoughts of love) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:49 am

Epona swam for her life. her right hind leg was missing and the salt water didnt help with the pain. when Epona got to shore she said "Tash, can you do me a huge favor? put me down. I'll be responed, so no worriys. please Tash." Epona's eye get large in beging. please Tash. just do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Beach (thoughts of love)   the Beach (thoughts of love) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:52 am

Tash's eyes burned with tears. He sobbed, and bit Epona's neck with great force. In a split second, she hung limp in his jaws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Beach (thoughts of love)   the Beach (thoughts of love) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:12 am

Tash hears a little voise in his ear: meet me at mistical cave.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Beach (thoughts of love)   the Beach (thoughts of love) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Beach (thoughts of love)
Page 1 of 1