Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:04 pm

Tash nudged Epona and said, "You get out, too." He eyed the fish, and began to swim for land.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:09 pm

epona and Tash got out of the water. Epona thought that fish looked tastey.. Epona eyes the fish greedaly, then lunged at it and bit its neck. it squermed and Epona called to Tash, "hay Tash! can you lend a hand real quick?" still hloding on to the fish for life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:13 pm

Tash padded over, and also began to bite the fish. One pull, and it as dead, nearly ripped in half. He let go, looking at Epona. He smiled, and walked over to the canopy, and rested in the shade to dry from the small swim. Maybe this would all work out... but what side would the pup or pups be on? Maybe they can just have a small rebellion, with one pack...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:14 pm

epona walked up to tash with the fish. "want some? it tastes really good!...for a fish i have never seen before that is. lol"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:18 pm

Tash took a small bite of the fish. "What would happen if we had pups?" he asked out of the blue. "What side would it be on? Would we be a rogue pack?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:22 pm

i would like to be a rouge.. help any side we want, when we want." Epona put the strange fish on the fur. "...do you really want to have pups with me?" Epona asked Tash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:25 pm

Tash smiled, and sighed. "Maybe," he said, toying with a twig on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:29 pm

"... i love you Tash." Epona said and nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:31 pm

"Ditto," he said, also nuzzling Epona. He closed his eyes, remembering the one assassin he had met. She would work for anyone she wanted. Maybe they could be the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:34 pm

(...what does ditto mean?)

epona nuzzled tash as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:35 pm

<"Right back at'cha." XD>

"So..." he said, unsure of what to do next. "What now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:39 pm

(well first you can get rid of that sence in your sig. i hate that part.... Crying or Very sad )

"lets hunt. Smile "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:41 pm

<You mean the Pikachus...?>

Tash sighed, hoping to get more 'love' out of the deal. He nodded stiffly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:48 pm

(yes i mean the Pikachus..that was a sad part.. Sad )

"...we dont have to. i was just asking..." epona turned away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:50 pm

<Kay. I'll find something. =)>

Tash nuzzled Epona and licked her muzzle. "Well..." he said, "I was thinking--" he stopped, knowing she would think of him as a creep and say no.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:07 pm

Kinl was walking around. He heard voices and smelled something. His handsome german shepard coat shone. He felt the cold metal (and small power) of the Tri-Force on his forehead. He was only feet away from where Epona and Tash were hunting/playing..
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com

PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:43 pm

"what is it Tash? what you're thinking may not be true. if you shun thoughts like this, you wont make it anywhere in life."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:20 pm

"Epona, maybe we should... m-.... m-...." he couldn't finish. Why was he holding back?
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule223

wolvesrule223

PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:05 am

browne walks in hi epona tash growled what do want scum wolf??????? then epona said dont' tash brownes my friend then browne said maybe i should go she waited for epona or tash to answer then tash said maybe u should go!!!!!!! with a hint of growl in his voice listen tash browne said if i'm eponas friend i have to be ur friend then browne tucked her tail im between her legs flattedend her ears and licked tash under the chin ( a sign friendship not love)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:38 pm

Tash nodded, but eyed Brownie. He turned back to Epona, hot under his fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:39 pm

'its ok Tash." Epona said, senceing his anger, "brownie's my best friend. she wouldnt hurt a human if it was my friend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:40 pm

Tash smiled, and licked Brownie's muzzle. He was happy to be with her after his temporary leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:42 pm

"soo.....what do you guys want to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:49 pm

Tash shrugged, knowing he wouldn't get any time alone with Epona now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:51 pm

epona read his thoughts, "how about we play hide adn seek! your it brownie! come on Tash! i know the best hideing spot!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.   a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a meeting of two, and a makeing, of one heart.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next