Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

good bye world.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:03 pm

Epona,chase,Knuckles(the jackel), Tails(the fox)shadow,blood shadow, Espio (the terior) Nervanda,Chase,Twilight, Seala gatherd in the forest. they knew what was happening, and they exepted it. they got together in a circle. everyone cover themselfs up with a story? Nervanda asked the group. they nodded. they colsed their eyes and repeated a chant.

One as one we walked together. two as two we fought. three as three and fell. now our souls die as one. take us away great beings of the sky! we cry to you for mercy! heal the wound weve marked in time, and take us away somewhere. take us to a place beond, a place of beuty and compastion! take us as friends, souls intwined,never to part..

their voise rang through the land and they were gone in a flash of light. in there place was a circle in witch, their pawprint were marked in the soil, never to be washed away. in the middle of the circle, was a tablet. on it was written,

"here it twas 9 souls forgot the world, and traveled to another, wishing to heal the wounds. the wounds of blood and war, that we cannot promise them. remember their names they be, for a world of darkness forgets..."

THE TRILIGY

Species (wolf or dog): wolf, side: REBIL, but if she must chose, it would be wolf

Name: Twlight

Nickname: Twi

Pelt color: white as the starlight that fills the sky at night, white as the moon when no other light shines, as white and gray as heavens purest, shinyest light could shine

Markings: none, white all the way!

Eye color: this color blue

Personality: sweet, gentle, funny and laughable. smiles alot, but can be WIKED STRONG when she puts all her force into it.

History: she was bron in a beautiful place with a kind and loving mother, and sweet and gelte father, but on one stormy night, when her siblings were asleep, and her parents thought that she was the same, they had a huge argument, and split up. when Twilight was a young adult, she left with all her belongings. her mother beged her to stay, but she merly replied. "as attum leaves start thier jorny to earth, it is thier task that they cannot reseve aid in."

Strengths: very powerful and will do anything to get what she wants, if shes in the mood.

Weaknesses: was abused when she was found by humans and kept as a pet. memorys of that break her down with fear....

Other: she is a poat, her coat shines like water, has kind adoration to female humans, because the one that abused her was male.

Species (wolf or dog): wolf

Name: Seala

Nickname: ---

Pelt color: see pic

Markings: se pic

Eye color: amber

Personality: friendly and funny, but deadly when need be

History:was friens with Epona when they were pups, but a wild fire separated them and was thought to be dead. parents and siblings died in the fire

Strengths: has a inner power some what of shadow's inner deamon, only this is a spirit of light, strong and fast. is a good planer and sly, cunning, and HOT!

Weaknesses: memorys of those that past break her down to a mere shadow, gets confused easaly.

Other: ----

Species (wolf or dog): wolf

Name: Nervanda

Nickname: Spirit

Pelt color: black and purple

Markings: light blue stipe down head to snout

Eye color: forest green

Personality: wise, loveing, gentle, stern when need be.

History: for millions of years she watched on this war and when the day came, she came down as a wolf to stop the war.

Strengths: powerful, wise, cunning, young, fast.

Weaknesses: her inner self and insides are tennder and very venerable.

Other: wears a human tooth and wooden necklace

Species (wolf or dog): Wolf

Name: Epona

Nickname: Horse (taken as an insult)

Pelt color: deep redish brown with white and black

Markings: black around paws and at the begining of the tail. tail is white

Eye color: brown

Personality: frendly but when it come to battle and protecing loved ones, deadly.

History: her pack got broke up as a pup and was found by a white human's child who wanted a horse so she, a wolf ( ) got saddled up as a horse! Epona got away but couldent get the bridle off. (see other)

Strengths: power, family, friendship

Weaknesses: sorrow, anger

Other: has a bridle stuck on her head. (see History)

Species (wolf or dog): coyote, side: dogs

Name: Chase (in honer of the greatest fish that ever lived! i miss you!)

Nickname: Tag

Pelt color: same as coyotes are. :Mr.green:

Markings: two black lines (one on eatch side of head) from eyes to nose.

Eye color: Amberish Brown

Personality: ramdom. not much for love though.

History: he used to be a happy, go-lucky puppy, but when a wolf killed his mother, he was hardend and he made a vow to kill every wolf in sight. has a addoped brother named Shadow. (soon to come )

Strengths: many.

Weaknesses: fire, is a complete baby when it comes to pain.

Other: none.

Picture(s): sorry, none yet.

Species (wolf or dog): a half breed

Name: Shadow

Nickname: black killer

Pelt color: pitch black

Markings: none

Eye color: ice blue. when angery and kill something, (or someone ) bright red.

Personality: vishious, protictive of Chase.

History: he grew up in a pack made of deadly murderers. his mother was killed for haveing pups and the father was beaten. his heart was cold enough that he was was possesd by a deamon hence where all his power comes from and was also given the power of shadow. witch he uses to torcher, kill , and destroy his very unlucky victems. (dude im scaren myself!) his heart softened when he found baby Chase all alone and took him in as his brother.

Strengths: evilness, hatered, death, pain, baseicly, and anything evil.

Weaknesses: memorys of family break him down to the loveing person he is. has a place in his heart for kind careing humans. playing and romping

Other: when he is full of power, he can sprout wings. (not deamon wings. like angel wings. only black.)
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:16 am

(wait... so what did you just do with the Alpha Female and Shadow???? (not blood shadow) )

Sivvian walked through the undergrowth, when suddenly she was blinded by a flash of light. "Wha..?" She said, and ran to where the canines had disapeared. She came upon another wolf. It was black and had purple wings. The other wolf sighed. "It appears my mate has disappered in a flash of unearthly light. How normal." She grinned and walked over to the circle. "That's his pawprint there." Sivvian walked up. "This is normal?" She asked. "Mph." Came the reply from Dark Mist. "Normal for that group. Normal for me. By the way, name's Dark Mist." Sivvian nodded hello. "Mine's Sivvian. You can call me Siv, though." she replied. "Fox tail, huh?" "Yea," Sivvian answered. "Hopefully he'll come home. I was wondering why he wasnt bringing any meat back to the den.. oh well. Better get back to the pups. See ya!" Dark Mist ran off, saying a hurried good-bye to Sivvian. "Bye." she called back, and sat down near the circle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com
BK Moon

BK Moon

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:36 am

Sivvian walked into the circle. This place feels unearthly all of a sudden! she thought. She smelled the pawprints. They had the canines' scent on them, but it was fading. Several pawprints smelled strange. One smelled of hardship, fights, many memorys, and the will to fight...what was that scent?! Another smelled of the will to continually fight. She sat in the middle and closed her eyes. Voices seemed to be whispering. She opened her eyes in fright, but nothing was there. She seemed dazed. She looked around, but this was definetly not the Free Forest! This was truly a paradise. She looked around. There were scents-of the pawprints! What had she gotten herself into?
Back to top Go down

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:05 pm

Epona and the others played happily, well, not Espio. he was sitting by the river meditating. until the overly happy Seala, who was playing with chase, accidentally crased into him and they both went into the river. Seala came up laughing, but Espio came up with a hard glare at Seala. suddenly everything shook. Whats happening!? it seems something that shouldnt be her has somehow penitrated the area and has upset the balence! Please say that again in english.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:39 am

Sivvian stared around. "Oh, great..." She wondered what she was going to do-these weren't normal canines! How did I get here anyway? she got up, but the second she tried to walk around, the ground shook and she fell down with a thump. "ugh.." She stood up but stood still as soon as she saw the wolf in front of her. It was a girl, like her, but she felt great evil flowing from it. She did something she never thought she'd do-she snarled at it. The purplish-black wolf turned around and stared at her. She smiled in an evil way. "Whats the matter?" She said teasingly. Her lips didn't move. It seemed to come from her thoughts! Sivvian snarled and leaped at the intruding evil wolf. Cheza moved like water and Sivvian landed with a thump on her side. Siv got up again and circled the intruding wolf. She saw through her-her coat was black and grey! Cheza snarled and knocked Sivvian to the ground. Sivvian kicked her hind legs and sent Cheza flying. "Best you got?" asked Cheza. "No!" came the reply. "Alright..." Cheza said quietly. She lept into a tree and then jumped onto Sivvian's back, pinning her down. "Get off!" Cheza smiled and bit her throat. Sivvian screamed in pain. "Get off me, brute!" Cheza's blue and yellow eyes turned green. "Never." Cheza bit harder. Sivvian struggled feebly as Cheza bit for her vein in her throat. She gasped and kicked Cheza, knowing full well the consequences. Cheza angrily let go of the hold and ripped off part of her ear. Before Cheza regained the hold, she howled for help, but Cheza cut her off, her teeth now only inches from her vein. Sivvian stared in horror at the blood flowing from her throat. "Help has to come..." she gasped and threw up blood and continued, "Help has to come.." Then everything went black.

("she snarled at it" is in italics because shes extremely friendly)

edit 2: here's a picture: (caution will make page bigger!!) good bye world. Chezavssivvian
Back to top Go down

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:45 am

Blood shadow saw mefilis's child. "grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....MEPHLIS!!!!! he yelled and charged at the foul deamon! the others saw and instinctly followed him. but Nervanda pulled them back. this is his fight, and we are not to intrude. she said sternly. Twilight protested, A wolf can't last life alone, it need the comfort of wisdom of others to light his way! he has his oun candle Twi! going over there will jsut blow it out! i don't care! Chase joined in with the aurgement, i was selfish and did exacly this when my big brother needed me! i almost lost him forever! Shadow (not blood shadow) licked his little brother on the head. Chase giggled.

Meawhile, the fight had gotten bloody on Blood shadow's fight. Cheza hardly had a sratch. there has to be a waekness! there has to be a weakness! (uh oh, some one is going to cheat and look at cheza's weakness! lol try and stop meh!)
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:11 pm

Sivvian was fading in and out. She saw too many times the wolf with the human eye. Suddenly she staggered up. Cheza smiled a bloodstained tooth smile and tackled
Blood Shadow. She snarled and bit his throat. Sivvian leaped onto Cheza, taking her by surprise. She bit Cheza's throat, only to have nothing succeed. "I have tough skin, fleabag," she snarled and tackled the other already-weak wolf. "You human eyed beast!" she cried. Cheza stopped. She seemed to flinch . "What did you just say?" her voice was dangerously quiet. Sivvian braced herself for death. "I said you were a disgraceful, human-eyed, beast! You don't deserve to be the daughter of even a low-life scum like Mephiles!" Cheza seemed immobile. The pelt of her father seemed to turn less black and grey and more purplish-black, and an eye turned yellow. Cheza seemed frozen. Sivvian tried again, her voice gaining strength. "You are a sign of the disgusting humans!" Cheza's other eye turned human. She seemed to melt onto the ground and stuck in the past. Her pelt was normal-colored (for her i mean) and her voice seemed to quaver as she seemed to transport them all into the past..........

"She looks like you, Mephiles," Cheza's mother said. Mephiles turned away. "Why can't you act decent?" Cheza's mother asked desperately. Mephiles turned. "She's our only pup! You should be happy." Cheza's mother said quietly. "But I'm not." he replied, and slashed open Cheza's mother's throat. He turned and started to walk away. But he grabbed Cheza in his teeth and walked on. Presently he came upon an animal testing facility. He dropped Cheza and bit her. "Stupid pup." He turned and walked away, with the pup whimpering and yipping. Soon humans came out and roughly grabbed her. "This pup is perfect for us to test! Let's create it into a super-being!" The other human said, "Yes, lets! Besides, nobody'll find out." So Cheza was taken into the facility. They gave her a shot when she was one. She was already trained to be vicious. She snarled and grabbed a human's hand and ripped off a finger. The human cried in pain and wacked her and sent her flying and she slammed into a wall. "Stupid wolf!" He cried. He then grabbed her and wacked her on each side of the face over and over. Cheza spoke for the first time: "Get off! You beast!" The human slammed her into the wall (by now she was bleeding) and clouted her. She fell to the table whimpering, and was given a shot. She fell silent and fainted. Every day, this treatment continued. She grew older, and her eyes turned yellow and blue instead of green. Her pelt turned a disgusting purplish-black. Soon they couldn't punch her-her skin was too thick. She grew more vicious at this new advantage. She pounced on the human one day and ripped out his throat. She ran through the facility, her heart pounding. She slammed through the door and ran extremely fast away from it. She stretched her legs and ran into a clearing-just in time to see a wolf that was black and grey die. She watched the other wolf run off. "I'll kill him. I'll kill him!" She ran to her dead father, and he said, "Who are you? Human-eyed wolf." Cheza's whole body shook-not with tears but with anger. She ran after the other wolf. She felt an urge to get 'Chaos Emeralds'- and an urge to kill.

Cheza got up again. "How nice of me to show you my past. Now let's fight." She regained her original colors, and lept onto Blood Shadow. Sivvian was paralized.
Back to top Go down

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:12 pm

Blood shadow fell back, cheza standing over him. how could human's be so evil? how could the one i was named after, save them?! THOSE EVIL DARK SINESTER BEASTS!! Cheza, how would you like revange on your father, AND the human's that dared to ruin your young life? the others turned to look at him. he sliped out of cheza's grip and turned to look at her, now fully powerful and angry. what do you think of being able to travel back and kill mephlis your self, and saving yourself as a pup, so that none of this ever happened? you can still be evil, and we might even be able to lead up to this day, and we can still fight. it is posable you know.
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Approved Characters : Destur

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:14 pm

{{This sound interesting but im confused yet again lol :S }}
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

Approved Characters : Aren

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:03 pm

((same here. I'm lost.
Back to top Go down
http://draconicsky.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:07 pm

(try reading all the posts here. u might catch up. Wink )
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:31 pm

(haha im a master but i have to go so i cant decode it XD)

Cheza snarled.
Back to top Go down

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:35 pm

Blood shadow sttod his ground. he didn't move adn kept his solid look. he gave her some time to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:52 pm

(just a little note, in case you forgot it: this is the Free Forest, every canine that attacks another canine here won't be resurrected, unless someone drags the canine who attacked's body to the mystical cave)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:55 pm

(ahh, but if you look at the first post, they were sent to another world. so tecnecly, not really the free forest anymore. XD and you dont rlly RP in the off topic topic much. lol)
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:18 pm

{{Can someone answer these questions... (1) What happened [Simply] (2) Why? that Might make it a bit easier for people coming onto the topic to understand lol, cause Im still lost Razz }}
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:18 pm

Answer to (1): Nine canines (excepting Cheza and Sivvian) were sent to another world. Sivvian investigated a "monument" they left behind in the Free Forest, and somehow was transported into the other world. There she found Cheza, who was intent on killing all the other canines. Sivvian attacked, for this canine had great evil flowing from her. Sivvian was nearly killed when Blood Shadow arrived and continued the fight. Sivvian suddenly remembered that during the fight she had called Cheza "Human-eye" and Cheza had flinched. She used this to her advantage and struck Cheza hard. Cheza fell into a stupor and somehow transported the other canines into her past. When it was over, she was actually highly embarrassed and wanted to continue the fight. Instead, Blood Shadow offered her the chance to go back and kill the beings that mistreated her in her past. And that was where we left off.........

(2) I actually don't know XD. I just jumped into the topic.
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:00 am

{{Ahh... ok..... does that mean they are no longer in 'this world' sotospeak from nowon?}}
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:08 am

( well im pretty sure Silverfan's are able to transport back.. not really sure about mine XD but i guess they'll find a way- Magic! yaaaay! But right now, they're not in Free Foerst/this world.)

Cheza thought for a second. "Fine." she said. "But any tricks and you'll be killed along with the others."
Back to top Go down

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:55 am

Blood shadow nodded. Only on one condition, I TAKE THE BEATING. the others gasped and stared in wonder. it wasnt like Blood shadow to do something like that! I would be the one to take you there, and if something happens, i will exept all charges. (lol! it sounds like some kind of court hearing!) Blood shadow got out his white chaos emerald, but kept it just out of reach, just in case. now, do you still have the Cyan chaos emerald?
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:09 am

She grumbled something and she grabbed it. "What do you want with it?"
Back to top Go down

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:46 am

its the only way to travel back. we need to do chaos control at the same time and hold the chaos emeralds together... but i think we should let shade out of the emerald first...
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:20 pm

{{Ahh right. Ive caught up now Razz }}
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:35 am

( ALRIGHT: Onlookers- we are going to use SOnic stuff.If you totally hate it, then u better leave for the next post or two XD)

Shade looked annoyed from sitting in there all the time. When she saw Cheza, she snarled and started slamming herself against the emerald. "Calm down, beast." Shade snarled again.
Back to top Go down

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:53 am

Blood shadow was still waiting for Cheza to make up her mind. "we dont have all day you know!" he looked up at the sun. it was slowly setting. he sighed and started taping his foot, inpatent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

good bye world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good bye world.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canine Wars :: Archives (2010) :: Roleplay :: Outlands and contained areas-
Jump to: