Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

good bye world.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

good bye world. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:23 am

*super girly girl sigh* "Alright, jeez i'll do it. But i have other plans.." She looked at him sharply. " Bibbidi bobbidi boo! Get out!" She showed her teeth in a silent laugh. "Chaos control!" The emerald glowed slightly and then dimmed, with a new presence in the air. Shade's spirit became visible in the cooling air. SHe nodded to Cheza and dissapered, probablly going back to their world. "hmph. Get on with it."
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com

PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:14 pm

Blood shadow held up his emerald and nodded for Cheza to do the same.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:25 am

Cheza grabbed it with her teeth and held it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:57 am

Chaos....CONTROL!!!
The Emeralds started to glow, and then a shereical portal with lines of white and cyan. Blood shadow nodded, and shot through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

Approved Characters : Aren

PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:54 pm

((Sonic stuff? <leaves>))
Back to top Go down
http://draconicsky.forum-motion.net/forum.htm
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:35 am

(only for this post or more)

Cheza stepped through the portal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:41 pm

Blood shadow landed and waited for Cheza. Just before she came out, he saw mephiles with a baby Cheza. Mephiles. he wisperd and started to run over to the deamon, but that could mess up everything, because if he died here, he wouldnt come back because he haddent existed yet!
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:47 pm

Cheza shook herself and immediately snarled. "You!" She ran towards her father, teeth bared. "You ruined me!" She growled and snapped angrily, skidding to a halt, dust rising. "Put the pup down!" Mephiles's face showed utter shock-she looked at herself in a puddle. Her mouth gaped for a split second then turned furious again. "What did you say?" he said, his voice quiet. "Put...the...pup...DOWN!" Mephiles dropped pup-Cheza. "Why? It's my pup." he spat the word "pup". Cheza snarled. "I'm going to kill you for what you did to me!" Mephiles's face didn't change. "For doing what to you?" Cheza howled angrily. "You're going to die!"

(Sound Effects!!!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:07 pm

(lol, but i cant see vids anymore, let alone pictures.. >.<)

Mephiles. Blood shadow walked out of the dark.he didnt know, but the spirit of the REAL Shadow was there. beside Mephiles, the Real hedgehog Mephiles.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:35 am

(hedgehog? Neutral)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/

PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:37 am

T.T thier SPIRITS huskey, nothing more then less then simple side charicters. side charies dont last long... T.T bye Mephi, bye Shadow. Sad )
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:55 am

(relax, relax. its just that i thought we where finished with the sonic discussion)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:09 am

she jumped at Mephiles and grabbed part of the thick fur around his neck. He flipped over and bit her neck, too. Her eyes were glowing with anger. She grabbed his muzzle with her teeth and bit hard. He bit her throat--hard. She let go and gasped for breath as he tightened his grip. She fell and pretended to be dying. He walked over but at that moment, she reached up and grabbed his throat, and threw him off balance. "i thought you'd be smarter," she growled as they fought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:32 pm

Blood Shadow Grabed the small Cheza and carryied her to safety. he used a chaos emerald to shild her. Wait here. I'll be back. then he ran back to the fight. Cheza! i have my revenge to do as well. go to your youth and protect her. if she dies, you will not exist. they did not know, that not far from here, the enraged Epona had found her self through a portal as well. she was intent on ridding her world of this enemy, before it was too late...
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:10 am

Cheza snarled at him, her eyes glowing. She felt something inside her tell her to kill him, to finish him off, but another wanted to leave this fight. She didn't know which to do. She felt mad. Very mad. Her eyes glowed brighter. She had pried her teeth off earlier, but now they wanted to clamp on and never let go. She felt dizzy as she felt Mephiles bit her neck. She suddenly seemed to explode! She threw Mephiles off her neck as if he were a fly and bit his neck, ripping, tearing. Suddenly, she felt very weak, as weak as a pup. She crumpled to the ground and her eyes dimmed. Everything faded until all she saw was blackness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:03 pm

Time seemed to stop while she fell. CHEZA!! his words seemed to ecco.. everything seemed so hollow...BLood Shadow dove to her side. he was filled with rage. the wrold turned and turned, till it seemed everything was upside down. the only thing that was in the way of his greaving was Mephiles, and NOTHING would stand in his way! Shadow's eyes turned to slits, his fur matted, and everthing blew up in his wake. mephiLES!
he boomed. Mephiles was startled at this transformation. He rememberd now. YOU! he dashed at his neck and held him up agenst a tree by his throat. you killed him. you have ruined it all. EPONA! SILVER WIND! Mephiles sqwimed choking. SHADOW! DARKMIST! you ruined them all.... i think its time that an old out raged friends payed back the favor. Epona, Chase, Shadow, Silver Wind, Darkmist (just settin the stage), and Seala appered, 'Revenge' clear on their eyes. Mephiles stared at his slow coming doom, fear and regret in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:07 am

Cheza faded in and out, aware of mephiles standing contemtously near by. She snapped her teeth feebly and tried to snarl. He moved forward to step on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:58 pm

Blood Shadow picked up Cheza. he ran off leaveing Mephiles to deal with Blaze, Silver wind, Shadow, Chase, Epona, adn Seala. He carried her to her younger self who was sitting there, hungry and scared.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:03 pm

Mephiles snarled as the other wolves surrounded him. "Bring it on! You foolish pups!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:22 pm

they all started to glow. they all shot at his neck, and there was nothing he coudl do. he was to greatly out numberd. it was over faster then it started.

blood Shadow licked at Cheza, praying that she would stay with him. the small Cheza asked just what was going on. Blood Shadow couldnt put it into words. This is your older self. we came through time to make sure that we got rin of mephiles and saved you from a pain full and sad life.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:08 pm

Cheza opened one eye and closed it again. "ugh... Get away you stupid beast! I hate you!" She started to move her legs and snapped her teeth. She shot out words that I shouldn't type and bit Blood Shadow, thinking he was Mephiles. After a while, she loosened her grip and let go. Tears came down her cheeks. She started pleading for mercy. A few minutes later, both eyes opened and she stared at blood shadow for a second. Then she felt everything come back to her in a rush. She felt so much pain.. Her eyes glazed and she felt life ebbing. She sang a song and said "Goodbye, Blood Shadow." The blood flowed from her wounds onto the ground. She crawled over to him and layed her head on his paws. She would never rise again.

(unless Blood shadow does something XD)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:17 pm

NOOOOOOO! CHEZA!!! the words flew for miles, for hte pain and passion in them was more then the size of the world. (i saw some pretty freaky stuff abotu the size ogf the earth! its bigger then venus! O o) he started to sob. cthe tears landed on the chaos emerald and they started to glow. the tear were filled with the essence of love and attachment. they glew brightly and shot into Cheza. she started to glow. all SEVEN CHAOS EMERALDS GATHERD THERE! BLood Shadow stood up, knowing what was happening. the emeralds circled him, moveing faster and faster! until his blackc fur turned GOLD! (only the black fur. everything that was red, is still red. lol) he sat down and gold sparks flew from his pelt to Cheza's. the was changeing the power from the chaos emeralds into life emergy! evently, all hte power he had had gone into cheza, and the golden colr faded. he opend his eyes and dashed to her side, filled with hope and fear.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:50 pm

(omigosh, i survived middle school today!)

Cheza opened her eyes and stood up. She looked around and started lickinBlood Shadow's face. Tears rolled down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good bye world.   good bye world. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good bye world.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2