Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

ATTACK!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:40 pm

Seala had been obzerzing what was happening. she had noticed Kass, and cought her scent. dog scent..... she wisperd to her self. then she yelled at hte top of her lungs. everybody stay calm! i have major experence in unfair battle so i have self apponted myself leader of this attack and defence! She turned to storm. Storm! canines like you can join eather side. When I give you the signal i want you to go to hte dogs and tell tehm that we have scatterd! sence you are in war area, you will fade and go to the mistical cave. if not we will retreve you before it is to late. Then she eyed Kass and lowerd her voice. You there. the one by kaze. who are you and what is your breed?
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:52 pm

Kass looked taken aback. She lowered herself a bit and stared at the wolves for a moment before answering."I-I'm Kasshoku... Malamute mix, I believe...'
Back to top Go down

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:59 pm

Seala Smiled warmly. Welcome to the Wolf pack Kasshoku. My name is Seala. I saw you come over the hill. Dont worry, i wont hurt you. you look to weak to do any harm with us. I beleave your dog friend broke a treaty that i hoped would work to stop blood shed for a moment, at lest a few weeks, (I'm getting to that topic dont worry.) I would like your help, in trade for my healing of you. i am a trained Healer, and i will gladly heal your wounds for your help.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:02 pm

Kass eyed her cautiously. Should she try to leave? Or would it be better to stand her ground, at least for the moment?
Back to top Go down

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:25 pm

Seala got down from the rock, careful not to make and sudden moves that make make Kass (if i can call him/her that.) uneasy. She then waged her tail kindly, aware of the other wolves mencing eyes. she saw Vervanda giving her the "TRADOR!" look adn she growled slightly at her. She then turned back to Kass and said, To other canines, the Wolves or dogs, witch ever side you are taking the view point from, the other looks crul and visous. that is only because of many many years of conflict and hate. But were some who saw right through the hate and try to bring Dogs and thier wolf anestors together as one once again. many died trying to get others to beileve, and onlya brittle few did it rub off on. the different sides tryed to erase the tales of these "Hated peace-makers" so that the good hearted young didnt Chose to be like them. One: because they love them, and they know that they would be killed if they tryed. Two: Because the both sides have thier missunderstandings, and want to WIN their truth and beat the others down. but some of us have heard for of htese tales of hte peacemakers from thier elders. so one of them started a group of those who beileave the tales of The elders to make a small force to stop the war and make peace again, if only for a few years. i being one of them. Seala turned to show Kass a burt in simble on her right hind leg. This is a mark that all rebils where. She luaghed for a second. Exept blood shadow. he refused . he even nearly broke the marker when we tryed to sneak burn it on. but thats not the point lol. hte points is htat this mark is the mark that i will never harm another canine unless it is nessisary.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:32 pm

"Peace makers of what ?" She demanded, a little more loudly than she meant.
Back to top Go down

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:53 pm

Of the war. Seala said dramaiticly. (DUN DUN DUUN!) Many milaneia ago, man discoverd that the wolf could be used as a friend, and a assistant in survival. as time grew on, the wolf breed changed into differnet types of canines, whitch are now known as dogs. a few wolves were left, who bred and made thier species strong again. Man then became dark and hunted hte wolf, turning thier anchent sisters and brothers agenst each other. that is how the war started. man has no clue about hte war, they have just become dark and corroded by greed and hate. the dogs are now coming with humans to distroy us. ther are not many others of us left! this would be our final stand for our kind if we are killed. if we die today, or any otehr day, the rest of our kind will be killed as well, and the narural way of life will cruble and the world will become cold and lifeless. our only way for all of us to survive is to make peace. we are greatly out numberd.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:02 pm

Kass thought about all of the in her head for a moment. It didn't exactly help the way she was felling.
Back to top Go down

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:11 pm

Seala Heard the distant sound of dogs and humans is hte distance. Please. this is our only chance.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:21 pm

'I doubt that I would be of much help. plus, I don't think your... friends... would appreciate me here." she said, motioning towards the wolves.
Back to top Go down

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:24 pm

True, but with the wound you've got you are likly not to last long if you leave. you can go with the females and thier pups While we fight. I have an apprentice, (coming.) Who will heal you if i fall.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:29 pm

Kass didn't know what to say. It was a generous offer, but she still wasn't sure about this place.
Back to top Go down

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:42 pm

The Sound of the hunters nad the dogs was getting stronger. Do you hear it? That is the sound of hte humans and hte other dogs. you can have a quick sniff aroun if you want, because there are a few other rebils here if you want to say hello to them and get used to them. but we will have to get going soon. Seala pointed to the other rebils. Nervanda is over by another rock talking to Candice. (coming, and i have an upgrade for Nervanda. Candice is light orange with a tanish tint) She then turned to a lone shadow watch the goings on from uner a tree, and you could see hte strain on his face to keep his oun cool for hte comign battle. Thats Bood Shadow over there. his name isnt how he really is. very sweet. then she pointed to a lone Chase with Crystal. (comeing as well. dont worry, i know i have many wolves coming. no sweat it wil be fine.) That young coyote over there is Chase, and the older one is Cryatal. Seala turned back to Kass. The rebils are friendly, and they wont let anyone hurt you. they are kind and will welcome you with open arms. you will find that if you are with them, the world seem safer and brighter where ever you are. With that Seala gave one last smile and walked off to leave Kass to her chose while she talked with one of the female mothers.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:53 am

Dark Mist watched from a distance. Her lip curled at the scent of dog, but jumped down from a pile of rocks and said, "They're just over the hill now. Be ready." She paused, and glanced a warning look at Seala. "You aren't the leader of the wolves. I hope the wolves don't mind you taking over." In a tone only loud enough for her to hear. Then she turned and bounded over to her good friend, Shade. They were whispering quietly and urgently to each other and casting glances at Kass. "She's a dog" Dark Mist said in disgust. "But she's wounded! Mist, she needs help, and as the beta female I command you to leave her be." Shade said in a booming Beta voice. Dark Mist cringed and backed up. "Fine. But still... I can talk to Epona about this.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:11 pm

Kass narrowed her eyes. "I'll leave, don't worry." she said, turning around to go as far from the wolves as she could.
Back to top Go down

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:08 pm

You will do no such thing friend. Epona walked into the place. I aggre with Seala, you will not survive. Darkmist, Shadow has gone out of his skin with worry. he Tracked back to the den and found Blood Shadow with blood on his lips. Blood Shadow perked up and walked over by Epona. I was hunting! he protested. I did not mention any word that i thought that you had done something. and i also believe you know of the location of Hawkfrost? Blood Shadow nodded, yes. he is actuly with me. H eturned around to look into the forest. Hawkfrost! please come here. I have someone I want you to see. Epona smiled and walked over to Kass. Are you familer with a pup by the Name of Fox? or a canine named Phantom? they are both on the Dog's side. and i happen to be friend with them. we have fought side by side even. you are safe under my protection. Seala walked up. So, can I - Yes you may be command of battle. Seala's eyes lit up like stars. YES! she lept up in the air and walked past Darkmist, head and tail high. Told you. she said as she walked by.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:10 am

Kass looked blankly around at the surrounding canines before sighing and lowering her head.
Back to top Go down

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:00 am

Don't worry. Epona said to Kass, We're not evil deamons or anything. personilly i think this war is pointless. we are all related, so we are just killing our oun kin. but being your kin, i advise you that you get treatment before you go. Epona smiled and wagged her tail a little. ok?

(this is a familer thing for us huh blue? XD just like fox and Phantom. only with Kass instead. lol)
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:23 am

Hawkfrost rolled his eyes, snarled, and trotted out of the surrounding forest. His ice-blue eyes glinted and his legs were powerfully muscled. He had already grown quickly, and was standing at half the size of Blood Shadow. His black pelt was sleek and glossy, and his muzzle had dried blood on it. His teeth were like ivory, and shone in the light. His pupils were edged with red, and his paws had long claws that looked like talons on them. His fur was not only sleek and glossy, but cropped short ( it looked impressive, but rough, as if cropped by teeth). His wings were a small size, but they looked useable for short-distance gliding. In all, Hawkfrost looked more like a half-grown wolf rather than a pup only a few months old. His paws stretched and the claws seemed move-able, coming in and out of his paws. He yawned, showing his impressive maw of teeth again. He let out a short bark of laughter at the other pups (who were much smaller as they hadn't had any big growth-spurts yet) who were shifting their weight over near Dark Mist. He narrowed his eyes and watched Blood Shadow. He spoke one word, and his voice had a large, powerful-sounding ring to it. "What?"
Back to top Go down

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:58 pm

"what", more like "Who", is standing infront of you. he lifted his head back up to Darkmist. He's not as hateful as he looks. trust me. but he certaintly is powerful now. thats what every other mother would want. if you fall into that catigory is your choice. Hawk, talk KINDLY with your mother for a little bit. then meet me at the cave for a training sesion. With that blood shadow walked into the forest. as soon as he left into the forest, a Pitch black winged wolf with purple eyes shot out of the sky and into the forest. there was a loud snarling bark and then silence. BLood Shadow was blasted out of the bushes and landed on his side. he got up and snarled into the forest. Hawk, stay out of this one. if he's smart and strong enough to blast me like that, you will be killed before you know it... blood shadow shot back into the forest to challenge his foe.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:24 pm

Hawk huffed and turned towards Dark Mist. "Hi." he said in a reserved tone. Dark Mist nodded quickly. "You've made a friend." Hawkfrost narrowed his eyes. "Obviously." Dark Mist sighed. " You really are a stinker of a pup, you know. Vitani, Kovu, Firestorm, Bittersweet, Sandstorm. Say hello to Hawkfrost." Hawkfrost displayed no emotions. Vitani was the first to speak. "Why did you leave?" Hawk replied, "Because home wasn-" At that moment, Blood Shadow was dive-bombed. Hawkfrost snarled immediately. The other pups shrunk back. His fur bristled and his eyes seemed darker. He paced restlessly and suddenly he lunged at a tree, leaving a dent. "ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!" He shook his head and bit the poor tree. He lunged practically everywhere, taken over by some feeling. Suddenly he stopped, shook his fur, and ran into the forest on the opposite side of the clearing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*In Hawk's side of things*

I ran into the forest, snapping some trees as I went. I HADto help, but at the same time, I was weighed down by the force of the command. I jumped down a ledge and glided from there. A few paw-pounding moments later, I found what I was looking for. A large clearing with a large old oak tree sat in front of me. I walked in, suddenly tired from my antics. I panted, and looking around, found a small rabbit hole. I dug the entrance a lot wider, and squeezed in. I killed the rabbit family easily, and tucked in. Soon, I was full and tired, but definitely NOT happy. I crawled into a corner of a big "hollow" where the rabbits had slept, and drifted into sleep. Suddenly, I was unhappy. I crawled out of the burrow and sprinted faster than I thought possible to the fight scene. But it was over. The other wolf was alive. I caught my breath and stumbled in. The wolf didn't do anything. Almost too frightened to look, I did. And there were the blood-stained remains of Blood Shadow on the ground..... I woke up, panting. I was filled with that wonderful feeling of Fury again, and the world turned red. I sprinted out of the hole, and found not much time had passed. I flattened onto the ground, and hit Full-Speed. In a few minutes, I was there. And I knew I had to fight. It was part of me It was who I was. And I felt it there-and I knew, right then, I didn't care if I died. So I snarled, and it was such a snarl that I think even Blood Shadow didn't know it was me. Then I leaped into the fight.
Back to top Go down

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:51 pm

The foe wolf widened his eyes. Hawkfrost! he yelled. blood shadow grabed hawkfrost. Stop. i'm fine. it was a misunderstanding. bLood shadow did sort of a light toss and put Hawkfrost down. the foe wolf rushed at Blood shadow. he cupped his wings somewhat around Blood shadow. the foe's mouth was in a solled snarl, What have you done with my pup bLood shadow?! BLood shadow had been just standing there calm the whole time. Hawkfrost, say hello to your father, Shadow. DON'T, hurt him. he has been searching for you, your mother, and the other pups with out rest or anything to eat. he is restless, and I have done wrong in the past. i also interfered once, so he atomaticly set me as the target. Shadow growled, but soon calmed. he folded his wings and they turned to dark energy. the energy faded as he turned to Hawkfrost. Hawkfrost..... what has happend to you sence birth? I haven't seen you and the others for so long.. how are they?
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:06 pm

Hawkfrost's fur lay flatter and he said, flatly, "I've been with him. The others" He said "others" like a piece of garbage, "Are with my mom." His lip curled. " I don't spend time with the other pups anymore. They're too small. I like playing with my..... food shall we say.. I ran away since birth to be with Blood Shadow, and I don't plan on moving. I go where I want, when I want. And I'll be more powerful than any other wolf... so if there is a cool breeze, look out. For I will always be there, trying to avenge, trying to kill, trying to do anything I must. If there is an eclipse, I am behind it. I am the spirit of darkness, of evil... But if you earn my trust... I am the sun. I am all that is bright and glorious. What makes me so bright and glorious? Power. Raw power. And I plan to keep it." With that, the too-large black pup loped over to Blood Shadow. He was half his size already. "I'll be stronger than you, Husky, or Kaze. I bow down to nobody. I will be who I want to be." His eyes glinted and for a second, if you caught his eyes, you could see into them a rather horrid image of fire, death, and a large black wolf, sitting on a throne of carcasses. His eyes glinted a malicious ice-blue, and his ivory teeth were stained with blood. And there, in his mouth, was the body of Kaze... and then his strong, ringing voice, "I have defeated the Alpha! Now, bow down to me , not that old fool!" Then the image had faded as quickly as it had come... Hawkfrost sat down, and licked his paw. There was a hint of blood on it.
Back to top Go down

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:18 am

Shadow, gave bLood shadow a look that said, "i know you didn't do THIS." BLood shadow read hte look clearly and gave him the return glance, "i have NO idea what happend. he must have miss read me." then they both looked at Hawkfrost with slightly worried looks.Hawk, lets go talk. perhaps have a training sesion. Blood shadow walked off with hawkfrost, and followed them as Shadow and BLood shadow had silently planned.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:36 pm

Hawkfrost skidded to a stop after a couple minutes. This wasn't their training area. He snarled. "Where are you taking me?!" The twisted young wolf backed away. "If I can't trust you... I'll have to eliminate you! Nothing will stand in my way... Especially you!" The pup twitched. Suddenly, he got bigger... much, much bigger. He was the size of a larger-than normal full-grown wolf. He snarled again, his eyes red with fury. "You betrayed me! You promised me glory and fame!" The black wolf's fur stood on end. His teeth grew sharper. " I'll kill you. But lucky for you, you'll be revived by that stupid cave. Now.. say your last words in this life!" The "pup" lunged at them, claws extending. "You're a fool, Blood Shadow! Now face my wrath!" yelled the demon that had taken over this semi-innocent pup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ATTACK!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTACK!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canine Wars :: Archives (2010) :: 'side'-specific areas :: Wolves-
Jump to: