Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

ATTACK!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

ATTACK!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:54 am

Blood shadow growled. Hawkfrost listen to me! I would never betray you! i took you in! i have rased you! would you really wish to kill me? after all i ahve done? think about it. think of all i have tought you. it is still a clearing! you must learn to fight in different areas. this is a lesson! change of enviorments. remember? i told you yesterday we would be doing something new!

-------------------------------------------------------

blood shadow awoke from his sleep. he yawned. though he was still slightly evil, he was a little unhappy about how dark Hawkfrost had become. he mised the small young hyper kid that chewed on his ear for him to wake up. he nosed the new large hawkfrost. hey. wake up sleepy head, its time for breakfast and training. Blood shadow swiftly killed two hares and returned to find Hawkfrost gone. he put down the hares. Hawk? he snifffed around. nothing, no trace. suddenly something droped out of a tree onto Shadow. he jumped with surprize, and turned to find hawkfrost behind him laughing. you're becoming good at that. Blood shadow smiled, and gave him a hare. he picked up his oun, and walked back into the center of theclearing to eat. hawkfrost joined them. they ate with a mild conversation. Tomorrow we are goig to be doign a special type of training. we will be training in dirrerent places. i wnat you to get used to new kinds of seroundings. after eating, the two began training.

-------------------------------------------------------

come on hawk! you were so exited! you couldn't have forgoten that by now could you? Blood shadow felt like he had be stabbed in hte back. he loved hawkfrost almost like his oun son. to be attacked by him was almost more then he could bare....
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

ATTACK!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:42 pm

The wolf's lunge became a glide as Hawk's wings snapped out. Of course, they had gotten bigger too. Sheesh, this isn't gliding, the angry wolf thought. His paws were quick to touch ground and he quicky turned around, teeth bared. " You're denying it! You were going to kill me! " His face suddenly twisted in agony. " You are hurting me, Blood Shadow. Do you think this is natural?!" he motioned to his adult-sized body. " You wouldn't understand..." he whispered. He ran off into the woods, suddenly a weak, frightened pup. He didn't make it far. Suddenly he collapsed. All that extra size faded away, leaving a pup, weak, exposed, and frightened. He whimpered. A fox investigated and sniffed him. He growled weakly and the fox laughed. " Meal, meal, meal!" it said. Apparently it wasn't smart, like some. "Smart as a dog..." he said sofly. The fox lunged and bit the poor pup. He yelped, and struggled. The fox tore at him and he flapped his wings angrily. Suddenly, the fox was off, and his shoulder hurt! Hawkfrost looked around and saw Blood Shadow coming towards him. Suddenly his anger flooded back. He lay still, slowing his breathing and being limp. Blood may as well see him dead, thought the pup angrily. He'd caused him enough pain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com

ATTACK!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:51 am

Blood shadow face running up to hawk, his face was white as a ghost. things were flashing through his head like lightning, and his face showed an obvious look of total shock. he skidded to a stop, right next to hawkfrost. hawkfrost... he just wanted to explod with guilt that he had no reason to have. Hawk had ASKED his to train him. blood shadow snapped out of it. he licked the small pup, and wisperd I'm sorry... i thought that this was what you wnated. but i woudl never hurt you. some people just go through things that others cant. i beleive that you should go back to your mother and be a normal pup. everyone can be evil, and you don't have to be tought. he picked up the small pup and took him to the training clearing that they had trained in yesterday.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

ATTACK!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:27 pm

The pup tsked in his head. So much for him being evil! The annoyed pup snarled under his breath. Bad predicament. Kill Blood Shadow, to eliminate him from becoming powerful? Ugh... such a big, woolly, black and red softie! Hawkfrost stood up and shook himself off. " If you won't teach me, I'll teach myself!" Hawk had ice-blue eyes again. The pup winced as his size got bigger again. The pup's eyes bored into Blood Shadow. " You picked the wrong enemy, Blood." He paused. " Nice name. Especially since the ground will be covered with it." The wolf loped into the woods. He looked up. It was twilight. The twilight of his life with Blood Shadow. He ran up onto a hill and let out a blood-curdling howl. In it were the words:

Goodbye, Blood Shadow. Today you made a powerful enemy. Tonight you made one even more powerful. So watch out, Blood. Keep looking behind you. Keep pausing to check scents. Because one day I'll find you, and then you'll disappear.... forever!
Back to top Go down

ATTACK!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:38 pm

Blood shadow snarled. that was it. he howled his oun message, beware young one...i have not tough you all i know. you are of the war now. you will be revived. i will not go, you will. beware...... Blood shadow took out the Cyan chaos emerald he had stolen. stupid humans, he thought, they had no idea what they had. he tossed it up and it spun. he cought it and used its power. he turned himself invisable, and ran into the woods, seeking hawkfrost.

Last edited by Adalwolf on Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix bb code problem)
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

ATTACK!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:58 pm

! continued in deep forest: Hunter or Hunted? !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ATTACK!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTACK!!   ATTACK!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTACK!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canine Wars :: Archives (2010) :: 'side'-specific areas :: Wolves-
Jump to: