Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

its to peaceful!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:15 am

Rila shrugged her shoulders."Sure."She began to head towards the scent of elk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:41 pm

Shadow Lept down from the rock He followed suit beside Rila, Glad to have a friend. He looked down and smiled warmly to himself. this doesnt happen often, at least not to him. he now felt a little guilty about Silver Wind. he slightly winced as he thought about how it might look down there. He soon banished the thought and set himself to hunting With Rila. Shadow, He thought, you have your way with Women. you never want a mate, but you are pulled to them just the same. he smiled at the humor in that thought and hte fact that he had a nice canine friends like Blue and Rila. he soon felt the elk's hoofs... it suddenly sparked a natural trigger in his mind. he droped low and pricked up his ears to listen to any panicing movements from the elk. he waited for rila to do the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:39 pm

Rila cocked her head in curiousity as she saw Shadow smile at himself."I can smell elk now."She growled as she sniffed the air."This way!"She began to rapidly run towards the scent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:57 pm

Shadow cought up to her and stopped her. Not so fast, He wisperd, Even though they have small ears, elk can hear a mouse in the under brush. stay low and stay slow. like this. He resumed his hunting crouch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:05 pm

Rila glared at Shadow."I know how to hunt."She growled at him.The elk now in sight,a large fat female.Her mouth watered and all rage was now towards the elk.In the blink of an eye she was charging for the unwary female."Grr..!!"She growled as she lept on the elk.Biting at its neck and tearing at its back with her nails.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:09 pm

Shadow felt reduclus. how in the world could he have just done that?! he made a angry snort as he lept up from his hunting crouch and charged at the female.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:56 pm

Rila then had finally brought it down."*sigh**pant pant*Ha...Lost your touch Shadow?"She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:26 pm

Shadow hit the brakes (lol), and he hit e'm hard. he managed to stop a little closer then he meant to, but he stoped a collistion, that for sure. then he droped the few inces into a sit and looked at the elk. Well, sence it seems i didnt even make it fast enough to get to the elk, then i guess so. He laughed a little.then he got up and jumped up onto a large and high rock. You eat your fill. I'll watch for other canines. ANd, before you rebel, you cought it, you eat it. He smiled at Rila.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:03 pm

Rila looked at Shadow before eating a few bites and then began to trot off somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:10 am

(oviously not hungry Laughing )

Shadow noticed She was walking away, and started to follow her. but before he hopped down, he noticed a small opening in hte rock hidden in the grass. Hey, he called to Rila, Come take a look at this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:32 pm

Rila turned her head towards Shadow and noticeing he was looking down.She saw a tiny crack in the ground.Rila then moved the grass away and saw it was a small cave.She then jumped down into the hole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:25 am

(Sorry its been so long. I have been sick. Sad )

RILA! wait! Shadow called fearfully down the hole, you don't know what's down there! you could get hurt! getting no answer, he growled to himself and jumped down the hole as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:11 pm

Rila landed in a pool of water it wasnt too deep.She looked around as Shadow jumped down he knocked some weeds blocking the sun from the hole making it shine down into the hole.When it hit a stone the whole cave lit up with marvelous colors that were dazzling.There were gems everywhere."Wow!"She was in aw.

(Its ok)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:53 pm

Shadow's eyes widend as he gazed around the colorful cave. he was looking around to the right when he saw a small opening in the wall. Hey Rila come take a look at this. he said, as he half lept, half trotted through the water to the wall. he sniffed around the opening before he crawled in. what he was was more dazzling then the cave of gems. he found himself on a small ledge over looking a large sandstone city. Oh my god.. he mutterd, gazing around at the large place. Rila this is amazing! its probably the find of the century!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:57 pm

Rila still in aw came trotting over where Shadow was and seeing the sandstone city."Oh...my...god!!"She barked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:32 pm

Shadow gazed around at he deserted place and said, We are the only ones who know about this place.. it is our oun place.. perhaps.. we can make it a place where canines can meet in peace, like the family we truely are. he looked down to the right and noticed a few boulders that they could use to get down. Lets go down. he said, and started to leap down the first rocks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:17 pm

Rila looked at Shadow oddly and cocked her head and a happy thought came to her head but she shook it out and followed Shadow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:30 pm

(i no wat your thinkin' Wink )

Shadow got to the end of the boudlers and realized that they didn't go down to the ground. they lead to a slow moving river. He jumped and swam the short way over to dry land. He looked back at Rila, who was still on the rocks. Come on Rila! i won't let you drown or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:04 pm

(Can you post in the city topic?)

Rila lept down and jumped straight in with no hestitation."Come on in Shadow the water is great!"She barked happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:38 pm

Shadow smiled and jumped right into the water, splashing Rila. he Stayed under form the jump and swam behind Rila, Then jumped up and pulled her down. when they came back up again he smiled and said, What? you told me to come on in. he laughed. he Then pulled her ear, and growled playfully. he thought, [i]These girls really bring out the kind side of me! and hawkfrost to... I don't know my past, But there couldn't be a better moment then this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:05 am

Rila soaken wet shook her fur and then climbed out.She then turned and charged at Shadow and jumped on him and pushed him under water.She bit him playfully on his tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:11 pm

Blood shadow did a flip, and was soon sitting on Rila underwater. he looked down from above water at her. he poked his head under and smiled. he nosed her face and let out many air bubbles in her face. they were bound to tickkle!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:02 pm

Rila could feel the air bubbles hitting her face as she laughed;swallowing a large amount of water.Throwing her head up she coughed up water and looked at Shadow with a gleam in her eye.She twisted around and grabbed Shadow by the scruff making him land head first in the water.Rila burst out laughing and jumped on his head and splashed about in the pool of water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:47 am

Shadow smile underwater, and made no resistance as he was pushed to the bottem. when he got there, he placed his paws with a tight hold on the floor. he pushed up, shooting them both high out of the water. Drops of water sparkled around them as they dropped back down. Shadow rose to the surface laughing. He sniffed the air randomly, got a new gleam in his eyes. he looked back and said, Catch me if you can!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:01 pm

Rila was haveing the time of her life.She laughed and smelt the air;and then looking both ways she lept onto Shadow.And then ran off into the Shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its to peaceful!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next