Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

its to peaceful!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

its to peaceful!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:45 am

Shadow could feel the wind fly throug hhis fur as he darted through the great, stone city. He folllowed Rila's scent trail and soon cought up with her. When he got close enough, he made a bit of a jump and touched her with his front paw.Tag! he slid around on the slightly wet, limestone ground and darted off, collowing the scent he smelled near the pool. he made sure he stayed ahead as him and Rila ran through the city. he made is pretty obvious he was leading her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:27 am

Rila growled and began racing threw the stone city as she was at Shadows ankles,Trying to tag him as she figured out that he was leading her somewhere.

"Where are you leading me?"

(Oh Ma Gosh I love dat song!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:02 am

Shadow whipped around in a jump, and while he was facing her in the air he said, I'm not sure. but i do know that where ever we ARE going, its importent. with that he continued he counter clock wise and landed. He continued to run, following the feeling that was calling him. adventuly they reached a tunnel on the WAY far left side of the city. Shadow tipped his head as he noticed something. Hey Rila, did you notice there are no bodys here? I'm not sure that whoever lived here could get out. He looked at the way they had got down, I'm not sure WE can get out now.... he looked back in the direction of the cave, Guess there is one option, unless we want to die here of course. he stood tall and padded into the cave. When they turned the first corner, the walls were lit up with torches. Blood Shadow narrowed his eyes and sniffed the smoke coming from them. his ears perked. This stuff has been burning for thousands of years! he looked ahead into the cave and saw torches until it seemed the earth fell away into space. And there are a lot of them. He continued on and saw white paintings on the walls. one of the first ones had a few tall, stick like creatures with circle tops. around them were pictures of dog like creatures. a little away from them were pictures of wolves. He put his front paws on the cave wall and said, Hey Rila come look at this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:29 pm

Rila padded into the cave where Shadow was.He was looking at strange paintings on the wall.Her eyes widened as she saw the strange stick-like things with circle tops and drawings of canine creatures.She sniffed the air and looked at where Shadow was.There were 2 sets of paw prints on the wall.Shadow had his paws on one big enough for his paws and one big enough for her paws.Rila looked at Shadow and sat her paws on the painted paw prints.As soon as she did she was overwhelmed as the wall paintings began to glow.
"What matter of power is this!?"She barked.
Sniffing the wall curiously.Rila backed away when the cave began to shake.It shook so much that she fell off her feet and into Shadow.

( I am gunna add her text color like this.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:56 pm

When Rila knocked into him, he was knocked to the ground. When he hit, the cave tilted, and they slid down like a slide. Shadow found himself sliding down on his back, with Rila on top of him. Hold on! He was a little nervous about both of them going down head first, but it wouldn't be much better for him if a rock hit him between the legs. They shot down the passage way, and to their right (Blood Shadow's left, Rila's right. geek ) stone pillars started to emerge. Soon the tilt began to flatten out as they started to reach the bottom. A few feet from Shadow's head was a very shallow stream. The Stream flowed out into a very large opening on the left, (Rila's left) all white from the brightness of the sun. On the other side, there was a large chamber. More marked paw steps led away around a corner to the right. Shadow got up, and started to follow the paw steps, shockingly, each stride lining up exactly with the paw steps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 8:29 pm

Rila was dizzy but shook it off as large male wolf paw prints lined up with Shadow and small female paw prints lined up with Rila's.What was going on?She wondered curiously.
But soon sun rays came shooting out of cracks and soon they were at the end of the cave.The sun peaked threw as it blared in her eyes.
"Were out!"She barked happily.Her head ached from hitting a rock when they fell;but then another earth shake began.A huge boulder was about to fall onto Shadow.
"Shadow!!"She barked as she began racing towards him.The boulder began to fall but with her fast,swift and agile reflex's she grabbed him but the ledge gave way and they were in a river.Rila gasped for breath as the water slowed down and Rila dragged Shadow on shore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:21 am

Shadow sat up slightly and started coughing. he shook his head lightly afterwords and said, "Thanks Rila..." as it was all he could muster at the moment. He looked up at the large, gaping hole above. "aw fox dung!" He swore angrily, "We're supposed to be up there... well there goes exploring some Mystical Prophecy.." His ears drooped, for once he was having some sort of fun other then killing something or being emo. he then looked at the rushing river, sounding almost like thunder. It looked as if it was rushing madly, pounding at the low ledge, trying to get it to collapse and then swallow its helpless prey never to be seen again. "I guess there's only one way out of here."he looked at Rila bravely, "We can't stay here forever. Are you up for it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:45 pm

Rila looked warily at Shadow for a moment and then to the ledge where the giant waterfall rezided.She hesitated to answer as fear gripped at her heart.They could die but they couldnt stay there forever.But she then stomped her foot and looked up at the half winded shadow.
"I am for anything!"
She howled.A she became very tense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:57 pm

(Can someone please post!Sorry for Double post)
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:30 am

OOC:ooooooooooooooooo... I'm telling Cheza that Blood Shadow is cheating on her! *dun dun dun dunnnnn* And I'm sending her to the waterfall you guys are about to go down Very Happy

Cheza sat in the shadows, her body tense. Only her eyes showed the sorrow inside of her. She got up and shook her coat, padding off towards the waterfall only she knew about. Cheza squeezed through a crack in a wall of the valley, and she was there. The one place where she could finally be alone. She relaxed so much, she turned the way she used to be. Any wolf seeing her now would not think of the wolf with the human eye, but of a striking wolf in her prime, relaxing in the sun. The small area she was in was a grassy meadow, perfectly circular. The waterfall poured down into a pond, which she didn't spare a glance for. She started rolling in the meadow, finally happy. She rolled to the side, standing up again. She wagged her tail. She was happy nobody had ever discovered this place besides her. She ran over to the pond and jumped in, diving down and sitting there, looking at all of the pretty fish. She kicked her legs and surfaced, and suddenly she heard something. That was close. Like, top-of-the-waterfall close. A howl. And a "I am for anything!" She climbed out and froze. It had been discovered. By someone. And whoever it was, she would rip their heads off. The one place where she could be happy was gone. Cheza flopped down, head on her paws. Well, she would make it clear that this place was hers. Cheza decided she would meet the animal head on. So she grabbed a branch with her teeth and hauled herself up the cliff side, scrabbling with paws. She was so determined, the sadness went away and her old coat re-appeared. She reached the top and scrabbled up, losing her grip with her back paws. Cheza was hanging by her front paws over the cliff, and she didn't have water for a landing. She had a pile of rocks. Her eyes widened in disbelief as she saw a dog. She smelled wolf. She lifted her head, and then her breathing stopped. Blood Shadow was there. With a dog. Friendly. Cheza's eyes showed disbelief and betrayal. Then her eyes hardened, and the beautiful wolf with the green eyes that could entrance a cobra was gone. In her place was the actual Cheza, snarling. Her eyes were the only things that howed what she was still thinking- betrayal. She snarled, "There's a soft landing for you, but not for me. Not that I care. You betrayed me to a dog!" She let go, "dog" still being howled as she fell. There was a horrid noise, and Cheza lay broken on the ground, her breathing shallow. Her eyes were glazed. She felt nothing but the awful pain, and was still. Her breathing stopped, and suddenly, it looked like something detached from her. Her spirit, off to find the Mystical Cave, floated up. Her spirit was beautiful, dancing in the air, free. It had sleek black fur, and white stripes that resembled Blood Shadow's. Her eyes were emerald green and exotic. She floated up, her eyes dancing with knowledge. Suddenly, she darted towards Blood Shadow, entering him for one second, then leaving. He was left with this: "Thank you, Blood Shadow. I am free, free from that awful body. Find me anew at the Mystical Cave... Thank you... As the old Cheza died, a new one was created.

OOC: I only mean that she's not mutated anymore XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:20 pm

((lol XD My charrieh wasn't cheating with Blood Shadow.She is makin a friend...*sigh* also my charrieh is a wolf...>.>)

Rila turned around when she heard the distant howl of another wolf.She noticed a wolf,a she-wolf that highly resembled Blood Shadow.She padded over to her,but seemed to flinch as if a bear had sunk its teeth into her side when she saw the wolf snarl.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:41 pm

OOC: Cheza is a little on the crazy side because she is mutated-ish. And from what I understood your charrie was a dog. Sorry ^^

My part is continued in the mystical cave, you two can make your way over to it or ignore it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its to peaceful!!!!   its to peaceful!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its to peaceful!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3