Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Another plan

Go down 
+2
Varya
Husky
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

Another plan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:55 am

Kaine nodded and lay down.
Back to top Go down
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:01 am

He walked over and sat under a tree. "Lie doesn't trust anyone. Don't take it personally. She's kinda...anti-social. But anyway, what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:06 am

Kaine yawned. He hadn't heard all of the plan himself, but he said what he thought. "One acts hurt, wolves get ready to attack while we wait out of sight, then we corner them. I'm not to sure myself, so anyone that knows more can correct me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:14 am

Cyc tried to cut in. "So were going with this, we just need reinforcments?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:56 am

"maby i can help"replyed frost.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

Approved Characters : Piper

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:05 pm

Piper turned around to look at the huskey."You don't look like much.."He sniffed."You're still a pup you shure you want to fight?We're playing with death here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:09 pm

"im shure and thars nothing to stop me"said frost.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:13 pm

"Its not completly up to me..."Piper turned back around 'iI hate kids...He thought."So when is the attack going to take place?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:19 pm

"i think it was at night we strike and take a pup"frost replied.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:28 pm

"Pup-napping..Is that really wise?"He growled"If we manage to steal one of their little brats then maybe we can get them to negotiate,but i wouldn't be surprized if they attacked us in the same moment..Wolves are very unpedictible.."Piper lashed his furry tail about in thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:32 pm

wasint my idea.thought frost
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:35 pm

"lets just stick to the plan, one dog acts wounded, the wolves get ready to attack while we wait out of sight, then we strike. its not necessary to steal one of their pups" Husky said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:39 pm

"The idea of lureing the wolves into our territory sounds good as dose lureing humans to them...but there are many flaws and things that could go wrong..many of us from a distance look like wolves....we might be shot..and the live bait to lure the wolves...its only obvious."Piper concluded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:44 pm

"wich dog will act wounded"frost replyed.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:58 pm

"I think they mentioned someone by the name of Fox..?"Piper looked around at the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:06 pm

"isint she blind" frost said in consern.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shadowstar

Approved Characters : Aren

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:08 pm

"Blind canines can sometimes be more useful than ones that can see..." Arwen said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
http://draconicsky.forum-motion.net/forum.htm
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:08 pm

"perhaps..but is it wise to send out someone with a disability?No offence of corse."Piper yawned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:29 pm

"what is she suposed to do sit thare to be attacked"
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:30 pm

"I belive the idea was to lure the wolves somewhere not be a sacrifice."Piper pointed out to Frost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:44 pm

"yes but shes blind "frost said firmly
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:46 pm

"That was a point i already tryed making.."Piper layed down.he was getting rather annoyed with this pup's stubborn attitude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:55 pm

'if she cant see she cant find her way"
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:58 pm

Piper rolled over "Oh geeze..We just discused that Fox dosn't need her eyes to get around!Shes survived thus far without them i think she can survive now."He layed on his back for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:20 pm

"hey wears husky"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another plan
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next