Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Another plan

Go down 
+2
Varya
Husky
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Approved Characters : Destur

Another plan - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:20 pm

Zam nodded "Ofcourse"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:42 am

Cyclone nodded. "This is gonna be good.I think we can take out quite a few wolves with this one."
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:57 pm

Husky nodded "yeah, i think it'll work"
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:04 pm

"Yes. We will need to be careful with planning, though. It could, without enough thought, backfire and kill many dogs as well." Fox added quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:16 am

"I think theres more odds of sucsess than failure, but an emegency back-up plan couldn't hurt."
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:57 am

"hmmm... maybe we could make a small ambush, meanwhile we attack the dogs, then another group could come and attack from behind the wolves" Cloud suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:04 pm

Seala was in a tree balencing on a thick branch watching and listening to the converation. her percing green eyes (yes i edited her. https://2img.net/h/oi38.tinypic.com/314w0o2.jpg ) BLended in with the leaves, also the leaves themselfs hiding most of her pelt. she put every single word to memory.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:12 pm

Kaine started barking a deep Malamute bark. "Stop! I smell a wolf!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:28 pm

Seala didnt panic. she had Blood shadow at her back. it made her mind wander for a second. he's unresonalby kind to me, and he'll do anything for me.. i wonder... she tryed to get the thought out of her head with out moving. fortunaly the wind blew geltley so she could shake it out.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:50 pm

Husky also caught the scent of the wolf "yes, i can also smell it" Husky said.

"grrr me to" Cloud said with a low growl.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:51 pm

Kaine growled at the tree where the smeel was coming from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:31 pm

Seala froze. Bllod shadow felt her fear adn started to creap out of his hiding place. no not yet.. she wisperd only loud enough only for a wolf to hear. (ha ha! >Very Happy ) Blood shadow was shocked, but crept back slowy to his hiding spot, way too far up in the tree to reach.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:15 pm

Cloud walked towards the scent, he licked around his mouth and his ears went back. he was ready to strike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:01 pm

Seala was afriad now. but she had to stand up! her mother's dieing words were (falsh back) "Seala.. no matter what happens, stand up! be it in the face of hate, love, fear, death, even if it be your oun! be like Epona.. be brave, be proud... live.........freeeee...uh........." the power grew in seala, and her eyes turned stern. she had the power, like Epona. she was not huanted by a spirit, but by her family's death. and Blood shadow gave her courage, and will. Epona gave her power and reminded her that she WAS FREE!!!!!!! she couldnt contain her power and energy. she started to glow with a white light. evently the whol;e tree lit up! as the light grew she screamed with power, will, and hate. then she shot out of the tree and break-neck speed at cloud throat. once she got on, the after speed of shooting out of the tree shot them to the ground, Cloud under her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:38 pm

Cyc, watching the show from atop a rock, was flabbergasted. "What the!?!?!?!?" It didn't matter to him. He lunged at the speeding target, clamping on to it's neck, forcefully pulling it to the ground. "WHO ARE YOU AND HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" He screamed.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:49 am

Husky also joined. he launched towards the wolf, and sank his teeths down into Seala's belly.
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Approved Characters : Destur

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:38 am

<Zamot, Zam> GS Dog

{{BTW, what IS this plan we are talking about???}}

Zam gave a quick bark, alerting every dog in the area....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:28 am

NOW SHADOW!! Blood shadow stot out of the tree and latched on to cyc's head with the speed of jumping out like lightning and knocked him off. he then went to huskey's snout and slowly pushed him off. when that didnt work, he wisperd in his ear. this is Epona's best friend your dealing with here.do you know how mad she might be if you kill Seala? trust me. will wont give all the info and give you guys an advantave because we are fair. He looked at Seala for athority on the next chapter. she nodded. he spoke to them all.We are part of a sosity to stop the war. belive me when i say that we are spying on the wolves to, right now. he then looked at huskey. all of us will come back later to give you all the details of just what we are, if you let us go. Seala spoke this time, go ahead. kill us. we arnt afraid to die. thats one of the reasons we are in this sosity. because if your found, like we are, you need to be ready to die. but dieing doesnt erase you memory, thank god.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:42 am

Kaya and Fox made their way over to the battle. Kaine, who had left for a moment returned... with backup. He, Ellie, Zuuvio, Jhyli, Keena, Silver, Lightning, Hachiko, Taiyou, Rosemary, and Arashi stood at the top of a small hill. "You are more than outnumbered now, wolves."

(Heh, the advantage of having many characters)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:40 am

(O.O too... many.. charicters!! *dies*)

Seala got up, gentley nudging huskey off. We come in peace.
we mean no harm to you. Seala gazed proudly at what beautiful creatures had been created from her oun kind. millouns and millouns of them! Blood shadow thinking the samething.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:50 pm

"no you didn't came in peace! if you did then why did you attack Cloud? and i don't beleive you, you aren't Epona's friend, you are nothing like her, you and your wolf friend should go back to your territory, or we will kill you" Husky said furious about their attack on Cloud and Cyclone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:10 pm

Cyclone tried to regain his strength, bleeding from the surprise attack. he pays no attention to his first target. he fixed his eyed on Bloodshadow and Lunged. He launched a ffurious flurry of bites, leaving Bloodshadow bleeding in the dirt. "Hmmph. Serves ya right." he panted, abrley enough strength to talk after that.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:42 pm

"Yeah, sure, two wolves come in peace into dog territory while we are talking!" Kaine growled loudly. "And then attack us!" Taiyou added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:35 pm

Seala was stunned. her eyes wide wiht shock and fear, her pupils tiny in terrror as she gazed at was once the handsome brave BLood shadow. she looked down. shadow covered her eyes. the ground started to tremble. she strouted bloody deamon wings, her tail sprouted sharp pointed scales. her fur turned pitch black with little patches of red, that looked like blood stains! she opened her eyes. SHE HAD THE EYES OF MEPHLIS! in her anger she let herself be taken over by evil!
a red clear orb serouned her. the tres witherd, the grass behind her was dead and schored. her eyes were unblinking. she walked strait twored Cyclone. (more below the vid)

I'll tell you know you can't win this. 'Cause you're way too slow. I'll tell ya now i'm gonna take this. Did you come here, to watch me, watch me Burn?

I'll let it show that I'm not always Hiding. Come all the way down, and watch me burn!! i wont let it show that I'm not always Flying. So on the way down, I'll watch you burn!

so let me know just how to take this, 'Cause you're way to cold. now show me how before it breaks me. Did you come here to watch me, watch me burn?!

I'll let it show that I'm not always Hiding. Come all the way down, and watch me burn!! i wont let it show that I'm not always Flying. So on the way down, I'll watch you burn! :cool instumental: NOOOOOOOO, OOOOOOOOH!

I'll let it show that I'm not always Hiding! Come all the way down, and watch me burn!! i wont let it show that I'm not always Flying! So on the way down, I'll watch you burn! :cool instumental:
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:51 pm

Zuuvio, Kaine, Arashi, and Hachiko charged at the wolf, all snarling. "You won't make it out of here alive!" Zuuvio howled furiously. He thought of his pups, in the den with their mother, and how much of a threat these wolves could be to their lives. These intruders would not hurt his pups, even if that meant his own permanent death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another plan
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next