Canine Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canine Wars

Canine wars! a battle between Wolves and Dogs. choose your side!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Caninewars! Canine forum-based roleplaying!
If your registered, feel free to jump on the chatbox and have a chat with anyone who might be online (or about to come online)
Please remember to check the RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION thread often, ignorance is no excuse and the important stuff is there!
Say hi and head over to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF! forum to, well, introduce yourself!

Another plan

Go down 
+2
Varya
Husky
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Another plan - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:20 pm

Cyclone sighed. "Kill me if you must but there will be others to take my place." He laughed. he had lost all his stregnth. He collapsed on the ground, and couldn't get up. He could, however, snap at whoever came close who he wasn't friendly with. As Seala walked closer, he got up. "MADE YA LOOK!" He said, and leapt at Seala, tearing her neck, almost leathaly. "You two will PAY for the damages cused to us!" he bellowed at the two.

Last edited by Iluvdogs0000 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:26 pm

Zuuvio, along with a few others, joined Cyclone in attacking Seala. He snarled. "You will pay for intruding, wolves!" he spat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:32 pm

Cyclone constantly tore at the wolf, just like with Bloodshadow. He made one final blow, and killed her. "And nobody here to bring the body to the healing area. What a shame! If youre her..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:34 pm

IN Seala's dieing moments, she looked at BLood shadow. sh...a...dow... she closed her eyes. EPONA!!!!!!!!

Epona was a little away, with the others. she heard Seala, and could tell that she was dieing. she shot out of the bushes, Nervanda, Knuckles, Twilight, Chase and his brother Shadow, and the others (now recruting guys!) Close behind her. she saw Seala dead on te ground, and blood on huskey's fangs and mouth. tears welled up in her eyes. Huskey.....HOW COULD YOU?!?!? she started to yell through her tears. I TRUSTED YOU AS MY FRIEND! i MADE MYSELF LOYAL TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!! she started to back up into the welcomeing understanding paws of Nervanda and Twilight. how could you..... she said while sobing. the others went to gather up BLood shadow and Seala to leave, as they did, gave sharp glances to the dogs. Chase was helping, also with his brother Shadow. Chase looked a Huskey and said, I guess the the thirst of the pain of others is to strong to have mercy agenst those you were created from. I'm gald i turned rebil before i had to take part of this disgusting meeting with horried creatures not of this earth. then he and others left, Epona could still be heard Sobing and Nervanda and Twilight trying to comefort her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:39 pm

"H-h-huskey? Whats this wolf talkin' about you being her friend?" Cyc was both alarmed and confused.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:41 pm

"They intruded and attempted to kill three of us." Fox growled, despite her friendship with Epona.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:48 pm

Shadow (not blood shadow. hes out cold right now. not dead, but out cold.) whiped around. they coem to try and stop this vishous war! WHAT IS SO WRONG ABOUT HATEING CONSTANT DEATH!?!? Shadow yelled right up in Fox's face, then went to help the others take Seala and Blood shadow back.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:51 pm

"Yes, attacking us will surely stop the whole war. What do you expect us to do, sit back and get killed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:59 pm

Cyclone was really out this time, no faking. "H-h-help m-m-me"
Back to top Go down
Adalwolf
Webmaster/Administrator
Webmaster/Administrator
Adalwolf

Approved Characters : Destur

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:01 pm

{{ARRGH!!! 2 pages of chat since yesterday..... posts with like 30 lines....}}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:11 pm

Cyclone called again. "P-please heeeellp" He whined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:30 pm

Shadow looked abck at bLood shadow's attacker. No one was helping him. Shadow was a good friend to BLood shadow, but he wasnt evil and careless. and the poor being was too weak to hurt him anyway. he rushed in, picked up the weak being and ran up with the other to the healers den. (not yet haveing a volenteer. ;( )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:34 pm

"Th-th-thank y-y-you." Cyclone said to the kind wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:44 pm

Shadow smiled. Dont mention it. we arnt here to hurt anybody. thats what were trying to stop. Shadow saw a bad wound that was bleeding up a storm, and he just so happend to see a cob-web on a tree, and put it on The wound. That should stop the bleeding a bit.
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:52 pm

"Yeah right! Attack us to stop fights! That will help!" Fox, still angry, growled as the rebels left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:03 pm

well who is it that I'm carring to heal, blindy? Shadow called back. another rebil was outraged, "SHADOW! you know we dant call insults about what anouth canine can or cant do!" phht. like i really care about that pitiful abnoctus pipsqueek. as soon as i drop this guy off i want to go for one of my dark walks... "i thought you were over that.." i was. until SOMEONE just brought it back! Shadow said through clenched teeth.

Last edited by The Knuckles Chaotix on Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:05 pm

Fox snarled hatefully. "Say that to my face, Half-breed!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:13 pm

Shadow froze. he flinch, holding back his anger. his eyes went insane with the effort. someone take this dog from me quick. a rebil split off from carring Seala and gentley layed the dog across her back. she knew enough about medicene that putting a hurt being of anykind plain sideways on your back could cause the creature to cough up blood (rlly, it makes scence.) so you put the head on your head, though it does make a rick, that if the being coughs some up anyway, it will go right in your eyes and up you nose. perhaps in the mouth. but she took that chance. Shadow idmeadeately summoned his inner deamon and shot at the pup, I AM NOT A HELF BREED SON OF A HUMAN PUP!!!!!! Shadow shot the small being, light as a feather into a tree, witch gave in, into another tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:16 pm

cyclone was dazed and confused. "Arre wwweee gonna gett therrre ssssoon?"
Back to top Go down
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:21 pm

Fox fell, bleeding, onto the ground. "You nearly kill me for saying something... yet you heal one of us, even when they attack one of you members. I'll never understand you... You are doing nothing for your cause... but I'm a useless blind pup... Who cares if I die. Heh, some peace maker you are..." She was nearly dead. She lay painfully on the ground, her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:27 pm

"Fox! Fox! Speak to me!" Cyclone yelled, regaining just enough strength to say that.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Founder/Administrator
Founder/Administrator
Husky

Approved Characters : Joey

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:56 am

"get out of here..." Husky said with a calm voice to the wolves, "you haven't done anything else than wreak havoc, look what you've done, first atttack Cloud..." He pointed at Cloud's lifeless body, "... then Cyclone... and then Fox" he said trying to hold the anger back. "this is your last warning, get out of here"
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/juza/
BK Moon

BK Moon

Approved Characters : Ibham Sadim

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:06 am

Shasta was in utter shock. He raced over to Fox. "Fox, can you make it to the healer's den?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowsilversonic.chocoforum.com
Varya
Administrator
Administrator
Varya

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:51 am

Fox coughed a little and tried to stand up shakily. Both of her eyes were still closed, but that didn't mean much, because her eyes were nearly always closed. She used the bits of the broken tree to help her stand up. There was one deep gash in her shoulder and there were smaller ones nearly everywhere on her body. She wanted to show everyone that she wasn't some weak blind pup. 'I'm going to show them that I can survive after that kind of attack, even if I'm blind... Though I might not survive for much longer after this...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:10 am

Cyclone screamed loudly. When he was knocked off Seala, he smashed into a tree. he believed now he broke his right back leg. "Hurry! Please!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another plan   Another plan - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another plan
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next